“Love Love Love”

Ranked #6 of 139 Restaurants in Vicksburg
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you like a round table experience you do not want to miss this one! If you don't know what a round table experience is then this should be your first because you do not want to miss this food. My family and I drive for Bossier City La at least three times a year for lunch!!!! AMAZING

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Like going back in time. The fried chicken, greens and rolls were absolutely delicious. I wish I had gotten our servers name she was excellent. The only thing I wish is that they have also offered the full menu I did not realize you could order off of that. I would definitely go back again. Some of the best fried chicken and greens I’ve ever had in my life

Reviewed 9 October 2018

This quaint little restaurant is located in a house built in 1880. We both ordered the fried chicken, dark meat. I got sides of purple hull peas, green beans and rice with gravy. Wife got sides of peas, green beans and candied yams. The chicken was some of the best we've ever had. Sides are served in ramakins and you season them to your taste, which is a good thing in my opinion. Each meal includes bread and a small dessert. Wife got the peach cobbler. I wanted carrot cake, which is not free because it is a large dessert. Cobbler was so-so. Carrot cake was awesome. Service was very good.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Went to this establishment with fourty friends. This restaurant is off the main road. The food and service were exquisite. The creole and fried chicken we're supurb. Loads of fresh vegetables. Really enjoyed. Highly recommend. Rating... outstanding.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Lunch here was better than we expected, and our expectations were high. Excellent fried chicken and sides. What was also important to us ( besides the great tasting food) was the temperature of every dish we received. Every one was hot! Not microwave hot but fresh hot. We eat out often and that is pretty rare nowadays. If you are near Vicksburg, Walnut Hills is a priority visit.