All reviews cracker barrel outlet mall room was clean wireless internet no elevator coffee maker one night stay military park very nice hotel battlefield
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on the way to the beach with family. It’s an older motel style setup but the rooms are nicely remodeled. It’s very clean and comfortable. The location is right next to an outlet mall and convenient to access. The only downside was that the AC was off upon arrival so it took a while to cool down. Price was significantly less than the other name brands.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The location was excellent, close to everything we wanted to do, and places to eat. The room was clean and comfortable, the area was quiet.
The pool was not clean, the water was green, so we didn’t go in.
The breakfast would have been good, except that they were busy and kept running out of coffee, and there was no batter for waffles.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Bed was great! Problems are front door has gaps around it and you can see daylight. The fixtures in the tub are loose and drip and you better hang on when using the toilet. The bathroom door also didn't close, needs to be rehung. I would rate this just good.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2018

It has a good location, not far from the battlefield memorial. It's just tucked back where it is hard to find. One huge problem is that it has no covered canopy for check-in. I won't go back because of that. If it is raining, I don't want to get wet checking in. Staff was courteous and the room was nice and clean. There is a bit of wear on the property.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Our overnite at the Quality Inn turned out OK after a somewhat rocky start. I had made reservations through Choice Hotels to receive my room free with points. Upon arrival the first snag was at check-in. They asked for my credit card and the clerk proceeded to the copy machine to make a photocopy of it. When I saw this I protested for obvious reasons and after much insistence my card was swiped instead of being copied. Given the keys to room 118 we went to the room and upon stepping inside we saw that the bed was not made. After returning to the desk clerk we were given another room which was ready and in good condition. No complaints on the room. At breakfast the juice machine was dispensing mostly water and the coffee was a bit slow to be replaced after being emptied. The waffle batter dispenser did not work right but an employee took charge and seemed to get it working. It seems like a nice hotel but the little missteps make for mild frustrations. However, the worst problem to me was their attempt to make a photocopy of my credit card.

Date of stay: April 2018