All reviews cracker barrel outlet mall room was clean wireless internet no elevator coffee maker one night stay military park very nice hotel easy access battlefield mattress
Reviewed 27 April 2018

It has a good location, not far from the battlefield memorial. It's just tucked back where it is hard to find. One huge problem is that it has no covered canopy for check-in. I won't go back because of that. If it is raining, I don't want to get wet checking in. Staff was courteous and the room was nice and clean. There is a bit of wear on the property.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Our overnite at the Quality Inn turned out OK after a somewhat rocky start. I had made reservations through Choice Hotels to receive my room free with points. Upon arrival the first snag was at check-in. They asked for my credit card and the clerk proceeded to the copy machine to make a photocopy of it. When I saw this I protested for obvious reasons and after much insistence my card was swiped instead of being copied. Given the keys to room 118 we went to the room and upon stepping inside we saw that the bed was not made. After returning to the desk clerk we were given another room which was ready and in good condition. No complaints on the room. At breakfast the juice machine was dispensing mostly water and the coffee was a bit slow to be replaced after being emptied. The waffle batter dispenser did not work right but an employee took charge and seemed to get it working. It seems like a nice hotel but the little missteps make for mild frustrations. However, the worst problem to me was their attempt to make a photocopy of my credit card.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I made my reservation on the Choice Hotel Website and upon arriving I was immediately greeted and recognized as a Choice Privileges Member. Check In was quick and I was in my room in not time at all. The room was clean, very well attended and the bed very comfortable. The wireless internet was strong and worked well during my stay. The staff at this hotel are very professional and make you fell welcome. The breakfast staff really goes out of their way to ensure that you have a good start to the day. They entire staff are attentive to your needs and will do whatever is necessary to ensure that you have a great stay. This hotel is located very close to the National Military Park and is a great value for anyone visiting the area. Very please with my stay and would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Very close to the Vicksburg National Military Park
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank SneakinDeacon
Reviewed 30 December 2017

This was a clean, quiet hotel with very comfortable beds and close to eating establishments. In fact you could walk to a couple if you desired. The breakfast room was hopping the next morning, but it was well stocked and tables were quickly cleaned.
We stayed in a handicapped accessible room. It had good hand railings in the bathroom and a shower seat, but the width of the path from doorway to bathroom was not wide enough for a wheelchair bound patient, nor was the sink lower to accommodate that situation. The beds were also too high for many people to get in and out of without assistance.
I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2017

This was a great hotel with a very friendly staff. The lobby is very nice to sit and relax in. The location is a bit difficult to find, but it is worth the effort, make sure that you put it in your GPS.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business