US$96
Travelocity
Bazsinsky House(Vicksburg)
US$160
US$150
All reviewsfront deskdog treatsa pet friendly hotelwafflesbiscuitsroom was cleanallow petsfirst flooroutlet mallsocial hourbreakfast barhappy hourgreat place to stayeasy accesswould stay here againfresh fruitnext morning
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Checked in late with a company check, but the front desk clerk did not inform me that after 6 p.m. my debit card would still be charged for the entire cost of the stay... Parking was horrible...Overgrown grass and debris from construction work being done at the front entrance were other disappointments! After staying at this hotel, I remembered why I am loyal to Hilton and Marriott brands! I only stayed here because all of the Hilton and Marriott hotels in the area were booked!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
mikala c, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Vicksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Tammieh:

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Vicksburg. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Material was literally hanging off headboard. Black fungus around edges of toliet rim. Found a roach and a spider. Tim, at front desk, cut me short when asking a question and said he couldn't help me. This was my third sttempt to talk to him as he was busy talking to friends the other two times and would not even acknowledge me standing there. The lady who checked us in was nice and the breakfast bar was very good. I will not stay there again though.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Leslie M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Vicksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Donna B:

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We always enjoy and have great service at the La Quinta in Vicksburg. Vicksburg is almost halfway between where our daughter lives, so it makes it a convenient location to meet. We stay at the La Quinta often because we usually have our dog with us.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear KAkie:

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Vicksburg La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Nice quiet room. Well located. Staff was amazing. I had trouble logging on to the wifi and the lady at the front desk took the time to help me. Breakfast was good. On the downside, the tub and shower enclosure were not even close to clean. Soap scum build up on the walls and tub. Tub mat was nasty. Someone should teach housekeeping how to clean. Hot tub was nice and warm with good jets. However, the dry grass from the other side of the fence kept blowing into the tub and pool.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Irene G:

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The landscape plants were dead and over grown. The exterior paint was half old and half new, I'm guessing they were under construction? Compared to the la Quinta in Dublin GA and the best western in tupelo,Ms. On our trip this place did not meet expectations. The beds we're made sloppy. Box springs we're exposed. Looks like they cut corners on cleanliness. We rushed to get breakfast beause of the reviews we had read about them putting it up early. They were out of biscuits and we're limited on what they provides; no sausage and bacon. They are pet friendly. Overall we would not go back; would probably stay in the next town with better reviews. The windows were covered in mold spores.

Room Tip: Needs better lighting. The windows were covered in mood spores
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family