All reviewsconvenience storestudio kitchenettepanoramic ocean viewair bnbbbq arealaundry facilitiesmini martpool and jacuzziwithin walking distancewaikiki beachfront desk staffdiamond headsmall bathroomwashers and dryersfew minutes walkwould definitely stay here againgreat pool
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I generally opt for the penthouse or higher level apartments. The views are spectacular and the units are perfect for a holiday- including kitchen.
They have security desk and it feels really safe.
The main pluses for me are: on-site convenience store (sells everything you need) and the pool/spa and BBQ areas. There seems to be so much room that it doesnt feel overly populated.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Miss_P_aus
AA H, General Manager at Aqua Skyline at Island Colony, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Aloha, and thank you for your 5-star review! We're honored you chose us as your home away from home, and we're thrilled you had such a positive experience. It's great to hear that you appreciate our spacious accommodations, plentiful amenities, and beautiful views. It was a pleasure having you, and we look forward to your return. Mahalo nui loa (thank you very much in Hawaiian)!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

People are helpful and professional. Within easy walking to main Waikiki attractions as well as beach. Easy to take any of the buses for shopping. There is no restaurant on the premises but it does not deter from the attractiveness of the place as many restaurants within easy walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Aloha Eugene, and thank you for your 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff and ideal location in Waikiki near beautiful beaches and plentiful dining options. It means a lot that you would take the time to share your recommendation, and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Mahalo!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Myself and three friends stayed here in 2016. We booked two rooms on higher floor and to the back of the hotel. We got exactly what we had asked for , but after the first night my friends who had a beautiful big corner room found it to be a little noisy because of road traffic. We mentioned this at the front desk the next day and it was no problem at all to move them to another room. All rooms and balconies were fairly large , modern and clean, as was the overall whole hotel. Great pool area with bbq's and a convenient little shop that sold everything ! Lobby area was huge with comfortable lounges and seating with a nice cafe'. Hotel security was another one of those extra little things , at night security were at a desk watching people entering and exiting and you had to use your room card to enter the foyer and then the lifts to your room. Location was fantastic and close to everything yet far enough away from the noise and action on "Kuhio". The best part about this hotel is the friendly and more than helpfull staff , nothing was ever a problem. An example of this was when one of my friends had trouble with her phone and was wanting to contact home as her father was in hospital having an operation. The girl at the front desk actually let her use her personal phone , rang the number and passed it to her so she could talk to her family. I was amazed by the girls concern and help ! I have been to Hawaii many times and stayed in alot of different hotels , Aqua Skyline ticks all the boxes and for the price it would be the best hotel by far that I have ever stayed in. I will be seeing you again Skyline , hopefully very soon !

Room Tip: High floors looking over the pool at the back of the hotel. Much quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
AA H, General Manager at Aqua Skyline at Island Colony, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Aloha 87Peter and thank you for sharing your review. We're happy that you liked our spacious and comfortable rooms, our welcoming lobby and relaxing pool. We're very pleased to learn that our friendly and helpful staff helped make your stay more enjoyable. We appreciate your kind feedback and hope to welcome you again for another great stay soon. Mahalo and a hui hou (until next time)!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Aqua Skyline is a short walk away from the centre of Waikiki. Rooms were reasonable, air conditioning was quite loud, pool was great, it was nice to have a convenience store for emergency purchases. The hotel staff let us check in early which was very nice after a long-haul flight and travelling with a toddler. What was also good was that they have a free DVD-rental system, so this definitely came in handy with our little one.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Physie G
AA H, General Manager at Aqua Skyline at Island Colony, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Aloha Physie G and thank you for taking the time to share a review. We're glad that you liked our budget-friendly value, and family-friendly atmosphere and amenities. We're also happy to hear that our friendly and helpful staff made you feel welcome. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the a/c and appreciate your valuable feedback as it will help us to improve. We hope to welcome you again for another great visit soon. Mahalo and a hui hou (until next time)!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I previously stayed at this hotel a year ago and there is no denying that the views you receive when booking a panoramic ocean view studio are second to none. However, I had provided some constructive feedback regarding my stay. Not often does a hotel care enough to follow up on feedback, but surprisingly Aqua Skyline at Island Colony did.

Their hotel manager Brian Kovaloff promptly contacted me in response to my feedback, addressed the issues and requested I try the hotel again. Brian then promptly put me in touch with Guest Services Manager Marlon Henobio. Management clearly care about the reputation of their hotel and the satisfaction of their guests.

I am so glad I gave this hotel another chance because my stay was superb. We received superior customer service and great level of communication. We visit Hawaii every year and will certainly be returning to this hotel. I can't thank management enough for making this trip one to remember.

We also absolutely love this hotel, not only because of the amazing views, but the ease of access to transport, tours and shopping. Thanks Aqua Skyline for making our holiday just that, a holiday! The Aqua chain of hotels is definitely for us.

Room Tip: Book an ocean view panoramic. You won't regret it
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NicolleB78
AA H, General Manager at Aqua Skyline at Island Colony, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Aloha Nicolle and thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review. We are very happy to hear that our leadership team and friendly staff helped to make your recent stay exceptional. We take the feedback and suggestions of our guests very seriously as a way to improve. It is our pleasure to make your visit relaxing and memorable. We appreciate your kind comments and will share your review with Briand, Marlon and the rest of our management team. We would be happy to welcome you again for another wonderful stay soon. Mahalo and a hui hou (until next time)!