36 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$832
Hotels.comUS$819
TravelocityUS$819
PricelineUS$832
TripadvisorUS$819
FindHotelUS$819
3,151 results
All reviews house without a key la mer house befitting heaven lewers lounge coconut cake four seasons waikiki beach diamond head ocean front hawaiian music pool service turn down service our honeymoon other hotels hula dancer busy waikiki bottle of champagne
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

This hotel has been a favorite with my family for over 20 yrs. We’ve stayed at other 5 star hotels in Oahu and we keep coming back to the Halekulani for its exceptional service and first class ambience. The people are friendly and will bend over backwards to provide excellent service. The ambience is warm and classy. It is extremely clean. The hotel management are on top of making sure everyone is respectful of each other. It is a calm and quiet oasis amongst the chaos of Waikiki.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2022

The title of my review says it all! If you're looking for a hotel that provides exceptional customer service, great restaurants and a peaceful getaway...the Halekulani Hotel is a MUST!!! There's a reason they are the only 5-star hotel in the state. What I appreciate most about this hotel is that they take reputation very seriously to provide each individual an unforgettable experience! Everything from attire to practicing cleanliness throughout the property. You won't find anything wrong here at the Halekulani. There's a reason their prices are a bit more than others and for so many reasons, but worth every penny!!! Thank you Halekulani Hotel for an amazing staycation!!!

Room tip: Ocean view is a must, especially if you are visiting from out of state.
Reviewed 14 June 2022 via mobile

We booked a weekend at the Halekulani to celebrate a 60th birthday Hotel went above and beyond to accommodate everything we asked for and they did everything they could to take care of our guests at orchids when we had a birthday party with 12 people the views the food and the staff are top notch

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2022

This place is as palace fit for a king/queen. I love the attention to detail without feeling austere and stuffy. And their commitment to friendly, accommodating service is very palpable and noticed. Everyone from the bell hop upon arrival, front desk staff, pool staff, restaurant staff, concierge, phone operator, store clerks, and maid services were SOOO friendly. Their friendliness made the already beautiful and wonderful trip to Oahu even more joyful. I don't think it's simply because it's a 5-star hotel that is on the pricier end of the spectrum, because I have stayed at more expensive hotels which were much colder and less friendly. I think that the Halekulani have made it a priority to treat their guests like honored family members and it shows. I have traveled to many places around the globe and stayed at a variety of 5-star lauded hotels, but I will remember the Halekulani very fondly for the service that made me feel welcomed and appreciated. Other high end places made me feel unimportant and unappreciated. Thank you Halekulani. Please keep your staff and treat them well because they made my trip amazing.

Reviewed 11 June 2022 via mobile

Incredible facility! Meticulously clean. Professional and friendly staff. World class. Stark feel with a very high end decor, yet not stuffy. Every detail was attended to on the property, nothing missed. Great location, close to ABC Store (for everything you need and more) as well as restaurants and world class shopping. Even the gym did not disappoint.

Trip type: Travelled with family