“Great empanadas!”
Review of Mami's Empanadas

Mami's Empanadas
Ranked #551 of 2,564 Restaurants in Honolulu
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We found this food truck parked on the road by our hotel (park shore Waikiki). The empanadas were reasonably priced (4 for $10) and tasted great. They even provide seating if you don't want to take it to go.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Oh my if you want to have a great empanadas mean snack it's the best thing to get. Amazing flavor loved them, Luis is great and welcoming to his customers. Must have in Hawaii

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We never had empanadas before. We tried the beef and potato, chicken, spam and eggs, and caramel apple. The chicken was amazing! My husband liked the beef and potato. They give sauce that you can add to them. The caramel apple was a wonderful dessert. Will be going back for the caramel apple! Definitely worth trying! 4 empanadas for $10.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped at this food truck after reading all the good reviews. The guy running it was totally unfriendly and seemed annoyed to answer questions about the menu. We got 4 empanadas and they were all delicious. We also got the Cubano which was pretty good. I would have gave more stars if I was just reviewing the food. But as a business, I don't know that I would want to support a place that doesn't care about customer service.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Menu is small but everything we've had is delicious. The cuban sandwich is awesome and the empanadas are the best ever.

Location is Cartwright rd and Kapahulu ave. Can't miss it.