14 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$203
PricelineUS$206
getaroom.comUS$242
1,002 results
All reviews la croix front desk room attendant breakfast buffet amenity fee the penthouse abc store beach towels i highly recommend this hotel housekeeping staff boogie boards corner room short walk to the beach waikiki beach valet parking the location is perfect street noise
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this hotel after reading mostly good reviews on TripAdvisor, but please see the photos below, this is not acceptable. I get it, people have different standards and you get what you paid for. The balcony rail is about to break, I am sure is someone heavier actually lean on it, that person will fall to death. The lock to the door had a hole and the hole was filled with tissue paper, How is that safe for 2 girls in the room. Curtain rail was broken, bathroom was just dirty and ugly. The whole thing was just wrong and nothing like in the photos. BtW, the pool is just so small, I would say 1/5 of Olympic size pool.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank cherylonly1
Mark Klein, General Manager at Hotel LaCroix, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Aloha Cheryl,

We apologize for a less then amazing stay. If you have some time, we would love connect and learn more about your stay. Please email me at Markk@lacroixhotels.com.

Warmest Mahalo,

MK

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Lacroix for a week on our wedding trip. The hotel was unaware we were getting married and found out. They went out of there way to leave us champagne and a wedding present great staff and property. We appreciate there service and hospitality overall great stay. I highly recommend this hotel great location beautiful views and phenomenal staff.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Upon arriving at this nice chic/cozy hotel , Mark, The new manager, was right there greeting clients at the desk and making sure he was attentive to everyone’s needs.
Everything has gone perfectly. And I think the hotels in great hands with Mark managing..
Very convenient to everything.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel LaCroix is more of a hostel than a hotel. Amenities are kept to the absolute bare minimum and the “resort fee” covers towels and a single ice / water machine in the lobby. The hotel runs out of beach chair rentals which are included in said resort fee by 8am each morning.
We booked a silver room which was barely cleaned and the bathroom had random hairs and dirt in the tub. The tub also collected about 6 inches of water anytime the shower was used. The beds are incredibly uncomfortable with old coil mattresses and the sheets are so scratchy we wore long sleeve shirts and pants to bed. The remote for the AC unit was inoperable due to rusted batteries and the batteries in the safe fell out while it was locked and we had to call the front desk to unlock it for us.
The location is great and the staff are very friendly and moved us from our initial room that was right across from the elevators (the walls are paper thin and the dinging was nonstop) but unfortunately that doesn’t make up for the terrible quality that is the LaCroix hotel. We heard other occupants at all hours and felt very deceived by the pictures we saw online. We spent as little time as possible in the room and would caution anyone who is thinking of booking this to reconsider. While the rooms are cheap and you may think you’re getting a good deal, you get even less than what you think you’re paying for.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m so glad we stayed at this hotel rather than booking where we usually do. I have a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old so was initially stressed about staying somewhere other than home with them. Right upon checkin they were so accommodating. I asked Hailie if there was a bath tub because washing the babies in a shower would be difficult and she was so sweet and said I think so but if not let them know and she’d change it. She even followed up when I went down that night to grab utensils if the room had a bath tub or not. The rooms were spacious and so clean and we all slept so well, thank God. Mark was so friendly answering any questions that I had because honestly I tend to ask a lot of questions ha ha, and he also was kind to let us check out just a little later since we were getting around late with the kiddos. Karissa was so incredibly welcoming and I remembered her name because she was so sweet to change my reservation for me when I called and told her that my baby first birthday was this week. She even let me borrow an awesome float that was so nice to use and my son loved it. To top it off, the best part besides the unbelievable customer service was the infinity salt water pool. It was perfect for our little ones because on one side of the big pool was a 2 ft for baby and in the other a 4 ft for our toddler. We had a blast, can’t wait to stay again!

Trip type: Travelled with family