US$222
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach(Honolulu)
US$244
US$187
US$161
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$194
US$184
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
US$146
6,625 results
All reviewsinfinity poolrum firekai marketedge barrumfire barthe club loungeocean frontfamily pooldiamond headthe royal hawaiianpool staffspg goldkoi pondspg memberbusy hotelresort feesea turtles
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I stayed here Dec. 1-7th. Jeffery checked me in when I arrived and he was so pleasant and very helpful. He acknowledged my platinum status and thanked me for my loyalty to SPG. I was upgraded to a deluxe room which had a very nice view. Jeffery takes pride in his job and taking care of guests. Huge shout out to Jeffery!

Jones at the pool was awesome! Very friendly and helpful. He helped me a few days at the infinity pool. Henry in the Club Lounge was super helpful!

Other than the people I mentioned above, the service was average. Nothing special. One day my status wasn't associated with my name so the pool had to call the front desk so I could sit in the chairs reserved for platinum members. It was a bit of an annoyance and took some time for them to get it sorted out.

This is my third visit to this Sheraton and I wasn't as impressed as I have been other times. The bathrooms really need some updating. My bathroom was kind of old and gross. For the money paid for this stay, I would expect better.

The resort fees are a complete rip off. It's just another way for Sheraton to make a lot of extra money. $37/day is ridiculous!!! And the chairs in the infinity pool or the chairs in the front row,, you have to pay extra if you want to sit in them. Tacky! I would think the exorbitant resort fees would include chairs. Sheraton is very much enjoying the huge boost in revenue from these fees. These resort charges should be illegal and I look forward to the FTC doing something about it.

If you're not paying extra for the Club Lounge, it's OK, but I don't recommend paying extra for it. The beer and wine is very low end and the food is OK. You're better off taking the money you'd spend on the lounge and going across the parking lot to Il Lupino.

The location is great as well as the adult only pool but that does NOT justify the expensive price tag.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Casey O, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Aloha Chasing_the_Sun_2011,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for choosing the Sheraton Waikiki as your Hawaii Destination.

I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment with the daily resort fee as well as your loyalty not being recognized as we truly value our loyal Platinum Members. We will share your feedback with our executive committee.

I am happy to hear of the service that was provided by Jeffery, Jones, and Henry we will be sure to share the positive impact they were able to have on your stay with us.

Shannon W.
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

There are three (3) exceptionally stunning Starwood managed properties on Waikiki Beach that are adjacent to each other: The Sheraton Waikiki, Royal Hawaiian (the pink hotel) and the Moana Surfrider ((the oldest on the Island - 1901). The Sheraton Waikiki is the largest but by no means impersonal. Using a “bean-bag” float at the infinity pool while gazing at Diamond Head is the most effective method of relaxation. Ocean side bar for lunch makes it easy for comfort without the need for moving far. Work hard to understand the power and benefits of relaxation. I’ve enjoyed all three properties for different experiences. TREAT YOURSELF..!!!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a few days last Christmas and ended up having to walk through the hotel again this trip. From now on I’m going to be really informative about my reviews... here goes. They have multiple pools. Two are infinity pools that drop off right at the ocean ( this hotel has no beach) they have kinda a lazy river pool that I enjoy a little better, they infinity pools where very nice but a little more for being seen. Beaches are on either site of this hotel via the boardwalks. Waikiki to the left as your facing the ocean and fort derussy. Waikiki is always packed but I like the waves and de russybhas a nice green park in back with shaded areas

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Right smack-dab in the middle of Waikiki Beach,we had a ocean front room on the 28th floor. The room was spotless and kept in good shape. One very small thing I liked was the bottled water was free. We spent most of our time at the adults-only infinity pool or at the adjacent bar.You can grab your towels and walk on over to the bigger pool with the water slide or on thru to Waikiki beach and play in the surf and sand. Centrally located to all things Waikiki. If you want luxury, amenities and proximity to night life, this is the place.

Room Tip: I would also look at the southern facing rooms where you have a look at Diamond Head and the early morning rising sun.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank davebondo
StarwoodWaikiki1, Manager at Sheraton Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Aloha davebondo,
Thank you for choosing to stay with at Sheraton Waikiki during your last stay on Oahu. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your valuable feedback and comments here on TripAdvisor. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the convenience of our location, the breathtaking infinity pool and Edge of Waikiki Bar and the amenities we offer in room and on property. We hope to welcome you again should your travel plans bring you back to Honolulu in the near future.

Mari K.
Sheraton Waikiki Guest Experience Team

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Was not expecting to have such a pleasant week staying here again. Even though it was the busy Thanksgiving/Black Friday Week [and average weather], we still managed to have a great time.
From the moment Reggie checked us in and gave us the best available SPG Upgrade, I had a feeling it was going to be a good stay. The bracelet-type room key and free wifi modem are much needed bonuses towards the rest Fee costs.
We spent most days by the amazing Infinity Pool, conversing with Pool Boy Jones and other guests. Relaxation was the key.
I recommend this great hotel. Yes! It still needs a few touch-ups. It still is understandbly a haven for Japanese tourists BUT its location cannot be beaten for Pools and beach options.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Aloha BozzaM,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us here at Sheraton Waikiki during your most recent visit to Waikiki. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will pass on your positive comments to both Reggie and Jones.

We're also happy to hear that you found both our convenient RFID room key bracelets and complimentary Mi-Fi useful. We look forward to welcoming you back again should Hawaii be in your travel plans in the future.

Mari K.