All reviews floating restaurant sam's club front desk ala moana center convenient location within walking distance an older hotel short stay ross walmart toaster aloha refrigerator dvd ohana
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Pagoda from Aug 20-26 2018. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I like staying at Pagoda because of the location, it is very convenient to stores walmart and the mall. Mr. Kelly Bokin was very helpful and professional from when I did my booking to when I checked out. Hurricane cause a disruption in our travel plans, but Mr. Bokin was there to assist us. Thank you so much Kelly!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sally Ann D

Aloha Sally Ann D,
Thank you for the quick review of your stay with the Pagoda Hotel. I am pleased to hear that the room was clean and the bed comfortable, which follows our mission statement exactly! Mahalo also for you kind words about Kelly. I am sure he will love hearing that he was mentioned in a review (we like to recognize teammates who achieve this)! I hope you are able to come back to us soon...this time, without hurricane interruption!
A Hui Hou,

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

The service was very good I like it especially the front desk Alice and Carlos they help me a lot even Cora at housekeeping the room is ok but the problem there's some bugs but they are very accomodating to move me to a better room.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank purnimapuran

Aloha purnimapuran,
Mahalo for taking the time to do a write up of your recent stay. I will be sure to pass along your encouraging words to Alice, Carlos & Cora. They are wonderful members of the team and we are fortunate to have them! I do apologize that you encountered some bugs during your stay, but am pleased we were able to accommodate you in a more suitable room. Please know that we do have preventative pest control conducted twice a month by our pest elimination contractors. However, there are slight instances that they are outside of our reach for a number of reasons, so I appreciated your understanding.
All of us here at the Pagoda hope you will return and that your next stay with us is even better!
Mahalo Nui Loa,

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a place to stay if you're looking for low budget. It wasn't awful however, the room itself was mediocre. In our room we actually had mold on the ceiling and had to call the front desk for them to clean it.

The location is in a sketchy area. I didn't feel comfortable walking anywhere without my husband.

There is a floating restaurant on hotel grounds however, the food wasn't anything to write home about. If you can afford it, stay elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank steadfasttraveler

Aloha steadfasttraveler,
Mahalo for taking the time to write a review of the Pagoda Hotel. I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay, but appreciate your honest remarks. Our location is unique in the middle of Honolulu, outside of Waikīkī, but our area is as safe as any other in town, plus Honolulu is one of the safest major cities, by many accounts. Our property is considered an affordable alternative, but we strive to deliver clean and comfortable accommodations. Though the room was not awful, the substance on the ceiling should have been dealt with before your arrival. We are constantly looking to improve our product and hope to do so in the near future. We hope that in time you will afford us another opportunity to recapture your valued patronage.
Me Ka Ha'aha'a,

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Spend a little extra money and go somewhere else. This place is not worth the few bucks you’ll save in the long run. My husband and I needed a last-minute hotel, and we also didn’t want to spend a ton of money on an expensive resort-type hotel, so we landed on the Pagoda. The pictures online are deceiving. The place is an absolute dump. In addition, they required a $200 deposit that we’re still waiting to receive back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Aloha solney22,
First I apologize for not responding sooner. I am sorry that your experience with us was not up to standard. I do appreciate you for taking the time to write up your thoughts about our property. I trust that your pending authorization fell off after the standard seven day period, but if not, please contact me at your convenience. I would also love to know which pictures were deceiving and what room you were in so that I can look into our published collateral myself.
Mahalo,

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Pagoda is a long time local destination. Lynda at front desk was great for customer service. aloha g can't think of anymore details; location is great for all the restaurants in the area. jlakjds;lfkjsa;dlkjsd;alfkdjsa;lsdkjf;ds

Room Tip: ground floor is great don't have to use elevator,
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Aloha Gerald Y,
Thank you for the review! I am so happy to hear such great things about the front desk & Lynda. She is our newest teammate in Guest Services, but a welcomed one! We are always happy to hear from returning guests and pride ourselves as a second home to locals.
Mahalo Nui,