This was probably the best hotel we stayed at on our recent trip to the USA. The room was large and in good condition. There was a fridge in the room. The bellman were helpful and there was a guest laundry. The pool and outdoor bar area were also good.
There is a full supermarket right next door as well as local convenience/ABC stores. There is a bit of a wait for the breakfast buffet, if you go at peak time, but the buffet was good value. The hotel is right at the back of the international marketplace, so is very conveniently located.
While not quite at the same level as some of the posh resorts right on the beach, this was a really good hotel and good value. We would return without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach puts you within minutes of Waikiki Beach and the many exciting attractions in Oahu, Hawaii. Walk to the beach and experience surfing, SUP boarding, and may other fun activities. 623 guestrooms and suites are available including both king and double queen guestrooms. These well designed rooms include a mini-refrigerator, microwave, 46" HDTV with premium cable, and complimentary WiFi internet access. Some rooms feature a view of the city or beach. Most rooms have a balcony with seating where you can enjoy the beautiful Hawaiian cityscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana Waikiki West Honolulu
- Ohana West Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu