54 people are viewing this hotel
US$520
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$520
Traveluro
US$455
Official SiteUS$491
Hotels.comUS$520
Trip.comUS$573
2,518 results
All reviews sails restaurant infinity pool the club lounge floor to ceiling windows honolulu coffee overlooking the marina ala moana beach beautiful hotel free shuttle self parking shuttle service wonderful stay definitely stay here again ocean front our honeymoon resort fee waikiki
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2022 via mobile

The Waikiki Prince is my go to hotel for travel to O’ahu. The hotel is clean, comfortable, and quiet. The rooms are spacious with a high end feel. Beds are very comfortable and the ocean views are stunning! The hotel is in walking distance to major beaches, parks and shopping.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Prince Waikiki, Marketing at Prince Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Aloha bigisland70,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Prince Waikiki. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

I cannot believe I have never stayed here?! I’ve heard so many great experiences from family and friends that we finally booked it! You will not be disappointed! This beautiful, modern style hotel is everything! The moment you step into the lobby you immediately soak into that vacation mode of excitement!
We stayed in the ocean front suites on the Ala Moana tower side. It was breathtaking! We walked into our suite and we were blown away with how pristine our new-found home was and not to mention the impeccable view of the sunset and harbor. It automatically gives you that calm, serene and tranquil vibe. From the rich scent of my favorite organic Maile skin and body products to the radiant sunset views while sipping my Prosecco at the cabana.
Oh! That reminds me…our server Terry! She was excellent! All of the staff at Prince Waikiki made our experience so wonderful! The food and cocktail menu at the Hinana bar was perfect poolside! Get the Poke with the nori chips with their Instant Gratification signature cocktail! So good! My 6 yr old son loved the Margherita flatbread! The whole menu is great! The pool was perfect and the ambiance was amazing! We also had dinner at 100 sails, now that menu was DELICIOUS!! You have to get the SURF n TURF, Kauai shrimp scampi, short rib and grilled ahi during your stay. I’m sure the whole menu is delightful, we will just have to go back and finish the rest:)
I’m so ready to plan our next trip to Prince Waikiki it was the perfect place to vacation! I cannot wait to take a bath in that relaxing tub and feel rejuvenated after listening to the ocean breeze all night! We will be back soon!

Date of stay: April 2022

Aloha Aloha_831,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Prince Waikiki. We're so excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and appreciate your wonderful comments on our beautiful guest rooms with spectacular views, breathtaking pool deck and fantastic dining at 100 Sails Restaurant & Bar and Hinana Bar. Thank you for mentioning the quality of our personalized attention and service provided by our stellar staff. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay! It was a beautiful view of the harbor and surfers. We enjoyed the less hectic end of Waikiki and while it was a bit of a walk to the main areas, it was worth it. We had a quiet room and we’re treated well by the friendly staff. Five stars!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Aloha Ryan H,
Congratulations and thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Prince Waikiki. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

I chose to go with Prince Waikiki Hotel also because it was they had a good deal I purchased my bundle through Costco travel I got my three round trip flights the hotel and my car. From the pictures it looked beautiful and had great reviews I was obsessed with the ocean front view it was absolutely gorgeous. Everything was kept very clean and when we would come back to the room we will get restocked on complementary waters and also with toiletries And they were 100% organic with aloe vera and they were probably the best I’ve ever had in a hotel room. Wonderful first time experience in Hawai everything was very nearby in walking distance or short driving distance. I recommend for people that are going by themselves or as a couple or with friends or with family it’s a beautiful hotel

1  Thank marydodgers4692

Aloha marydodgers4692,

Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

We had a great stay at the Prince! Comfortable beds, the best bathroom we've ever had in a hotel, quiet and away from all the crazy of Waikiki. We had to change hotels halfway through our trip due to a work conference being held at the other and we were immediately missing the Prince.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Prince Waikiki, Marketing at Prince Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Aloha Colleens553,