9 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.comUS$446
travelup.comUS$244
Trip.comUS$258
4,967 results
All reviews kona tower convention center signature restaurant convenient location business trip self parking across the street coffee maker waikiki beach ocean view starbucks lobby kamaaina microwave conference convenience valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2022

The experience was good but it could have been better if few things were different. The renovation was incomplete which prevented us from using the balcony, and full utilization of the swimming pool deck (the water was cold so swimming was not comfortable). The beds could have been more comfortable. The cafe could have had better food for breakfast. The bathroom amenities are very basic and minimal. There is issue with privacy between rooms when other guests are having issues with too much drinking and you could hear them while you are trying to sleep at night. The check out time could improve by making it at 12 pm instead of 11 am. The exercise room is well equipped. The location was very good near the mall with easy access and near the park and beaches. It was nice to have laundry rooms but the number of machines was not adequate for a hotel with a high number of guests.

Date of stay: July 2022
Matthew McGuigan, Other at Ala Moana Honolulu by Mantra, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2022

Aloha 896ossamah,
Thank you kindly for the time and effort to provide this feedback on your recent stay. I appreciate your comments on the impact of the external projects occurring. We will continue to ensure rooms affected by this project are priced accordingly and clearly state the limitations based on this project. We appreciate your patience as we make these improvements bringing this glorious landmark in to the modern era. The changes to our property will only compliment the amazing service our teams provide.

Reviewed 19 July 2022 via mobile

I had to fly to Oahu for emergency surgery, I was by myself and scared because I could not see well, but the staff was so caring and accommodating. Jayme and Chris Front Dest Managers, Peter the bellman with the handy wheelchair, Lloyd at the entrance with a stong hand, Helen in Housekeeping noticing I needed extra blanket.
All of them went above and beyond! Jayme helped with extending my stay and dealing with a third party reaervation agent. Big MAHALO to all.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Aloha AndreaL1222,
We sincerely appreciate the time you took to provide this 5 star review of your Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra experience. Thank you for placing your trust in our team for such a stressful ordeal. Your feedback is great motivation for us to continue to delivery truly memorable experiences. We look forward to welcoming you back as soon as possible.

Reviewed 14 July 2022

So disappointed when we talk to the front desk we see that under the TV never said sorry just give us buck the deposit and say bye to us . When you pay over 300/night believe me don’t go to that not clean no service hotel and never said sorry.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Matthew McGuigan, Other at Ala Moana Honolulu by Mantra, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2022

Aloha Junjunlin,
Our sincerest apologies for the item left in your room after cleaning. Indeed we should have done more to acknowledge and address that mistake. What you have experienced is not by any means acceptable and will be addressed. Thank you again for bringing this matter to light so we may take corrective actions.

Reviewed 11 July 2022

Staff was very helpful, rooms were clean and comfortable. Enjoyed our stay. My recovery from my medical procedure was great due to the comfort of the room.. Made my stay worth while and comfortable. I highly recommend the place if you need to recover before your flight back to a neighbor island if you had to do a procedure.

Room tip: Rooms were comfortable.
Date of stay: July 2022

Aloha johnbS6622PN, Thank you kindly for the time and effort provide this feedback on your recent stay. I appreciate your comments on the warm and staff, clean rooms and our outstanding location. Many thanks for the time and effort in providing this review. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 11 July 2022 via mobile

I booked a view suite I wish I booked ocean view suite . . . Everyone was helpful Everyone smiling greet when you come in and out. Valets is on point. The beach rite cross street you can walk. A lot restaurants and mall walking distance

Trip type: Travelled with family

Aloha P1905YMdanat,
Thank you for your review and we are honored you choose to stay at the Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra for such a momentous occasion. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, especially the great water view accommodations you had and I very much appreciate the recognition of our wonderful staff. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.