I had a great time staying at The Waikiki Beachside Hostel and would recommend it to anyone! I was traveling solo, so location was key- a bus from the airport( the bus stop is around the corner) and the beach and park are a block away.I wasn't disappointed. I got pretty lucky with my roomates, stayed in a female 8-bed dorm room( its actually two rooms connected) and the girls were very nice,friendly and kept it clean. We had a kitchenette,the grocery stores are not too far and there is also food downstairs + complimentary peanut jelly toast for breakfast. Staff were very cool and helpful, It's in a safe tourist area, but it could get loud- bring earplugs;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawaii Tax ID# TA-208-436-2240-01 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waikiki Beachside Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waikiki Beachside Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachside Hostel Hawaii/Honolulu