It's an adequate hostel, but I would only stay here again if I were with a group of at least 4 friends and thus, be able to take up an entire room. Because there were 3 different groups of people sharing the room I was in, security was a pretty big issue. No one had anything turn up missing, but it would be extremely easy for a thief to make off with a big haul at this place. That said, it's a great location and there's a bar scene on the main floor. Very young crowd, lots of Europeans and island-hopping students around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawaii Tax ID# TA-208-436-2240-01 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Waikiki Beachside Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waikiki Beachside Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachside Hostel Hawaii/Honolulu