“Vegetarians Will Love it Too”

Andy's Sandwiches & Smoothies
Ranked #347 of 2,629 Restaurants in Honolulu
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 October 2018

It was our last day on Oahu and my friends, who personally know Andy, recommended we try them. At first I didn't think it would fit in our schedule, but we made it work and I am so glad that we did. For a party of 9 we did take up most of their available indoor seating, and everyone enjoyed their meal. I had the Baby Tostada (made with seasoned TVP - which was a little on the spicy side for my taste) but I also had the Pinacolada smoothie and that helped calm the heat. I didn't have any dessert (too stuffed) but those who did, enjoyed them. Take the time to read the menu - it's extensive, but they have many vegetarian options. If we had known about them earlier, I definitely would have gone here more than once.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 14 September 2018

We stumbled on this place after hiking. It's a small, deli-style place. The turkey sandwich was huge, and my daughter said the berry smoothie was better than any from the smoothie chains. I love the "get your own drink from the fridge" homey atmosphere. Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Andy's Sandwiches & Smoothies is a great lunch spot in Manoa. Everything is good and fresh and it is served in large portions. The place is not fancy, but it's the food you come for. It's mouth watering as you watch it being made. The sandwiches are amazing as well as the Bird Nest Salad. In fact I've never had anything that wasn't good. The staff is amazing and the prices are very good. It's usually very busy at lunch time.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We heard about this place from our scooter rental company. We had just hiked Manoa Falls and wanted a quick bite. It is easy to miss this place, look for a Starbucks right next door. There is a little parking in the back.

They make nice sandwiches with fresh ingredients, their papaya dressing is great on the sandwich. I had a hot turkey with bean sprouts, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. While there, we saw local/regulars coming in. The small place is staffed with very friendly, local folks. I enjoy supporting these type of places over chain restaurants that could be anywhere. I would come again and work my way down the menu.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Drove here due to reviews and the sandwiches were fresh and full of flavor. Roast beef was so good as well as the pastrami sandwich. Made fresh to order and nice quaint, off the beaten path kind of spot!

Date of visit: June 2018