Lowest prices for your stay
US$134
eDreamsUS$143
Trip.comUS$157
FindHotelUS$135
2,092 results
All reviews the hilton hawaiian village across the street ala moana blvd free apples microwave and fridge coffee maker continental breakfast dvd player free shuttle min walk street noise small pool sofa bed partial ocean view pearl harbor per day ihop
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020

We spent 7 nights there. We highly recommend Aqua Palms and will definitely return. Very reasonably priced. Everything was top notched and we were treated first class. Staff was very friendly, helpful, efficient, and accommodating, we travelled with my parents and asked for rooms close to each other and they accommodated us by putting us just down the hall from them.The location is perfect, great view from our room, about a block and 1/2 to the beach and very close to dining and shopping. Also a free shuttle to Walmart and other shopping centers. They also have a beautiful pool with a great view. Thanks for the most excellent experience!!!

Room tip: Great view, location and great staff.
Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank DougH8832
Reviewed 3 March 2020

We have stayed at Aqua Palms twice. It is clean and comfortable. The shuttle bus that runs between the various related motels makes it easy to get to Ala Moana or the Diamond Head end of Waikiki. The free admission to the Bishop Museum is a wonderful bonus.
The elevators are terrible. There is no escaping that reality. If waiting for slow elevators ruins your vacation, look elsewhere and be ready to pay more.

Room tip: If you pay up a little you can be on the side that has limited ocean views (peeking between buildings).
Date of stay: February 2020
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Aloha Kaubashine:

Mahalo for taking the time to share your experience at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

It is always a delight to see that guests have enjoyed their stay and have come back to visit us.

The elevators are running slow and we are working on improving that service.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on a return visit.

Reviewed 19 February 2020

Upon checking into the aqua palms Waikiki we were told the elevator was being used for construction for upgrades and it would be back in use within 20 minutes of our check-in we were there for three nights the elevators it was actually faster to take the stairs up and down before the elevator even got there they never put the third elevator back into service the refrigerator wasn't working properly the carpet and they was cockroaches TV was hung on the wall crooked and there resolution to our complaints was just too give us discounts on are parts of our stay at one point we called down to ask for another roll of toilet paper and after about 45 minutes I actually went down and asked them why they never brought up the toilet paper they didn't have any kind of response or was unable answer my question probably will never stay at this location againas well as they have a free DVD machine in their lobby and their solution to a Blu-ray or DVD player is a PlayStation game sitting on the counter that did not work properly the movies kept stopping if I can get them to work PlayStation games are not intended to be a Blu-ray or DVD players on a continuous basis like that especially in some kind of resort or resort hotel all in all it was not a good experience and for the price that we paid was not a very good value.

Respectfully,

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank happyman0969
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Aloha Happyman0969:

First, please accept my sincerest apologies for the challenges you encountered during your stay with us here at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

The type of service you received is not a typical stay at the Palms. I would appreciate you reaching out to me directly so I can personally address your concerns and make some adjustments.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

It’s hard to say that this hotel were not what my family and myself were expecting . I don’t like to write negative reviews when things were not that bad but at the same time I have to bring this to management attention . I stayed here for 5 nights and everyday my room was cleaned , but the day before leaving I left a note to the guest room attendant with tip asking her ( please ) to have all my linen changed cause it was stained with coffee that accidentally I spilled on my bed . At night after taking a shower I went to bed and noticed that my sheets were not changed ! I’m disappointed because I was expecting to find fresh and clean Cheets that’s what I’m paying for !! I understand that begin a maid is not an easy job but they need to be on guest shoes all the time knowing that we pay a high rate per night plus resort fee Dayli . Elevators always late ! Waiting more than 5 minutes all the time . Would I recommend this place ? I don’t know to be honest.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank yaselw
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2020

Aloha Yaselw:

Mahalo for sharing your recent experience at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

I'm disappointed to see that the housekeeper did not honor your request to change the sheets. The guest is our number one concern to ensure they are happy and I'm sorry to hear that you are not.

Your concerns have been addressed with the housekeeping staff to ensure that they follow the guests requests at all times.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to regain your valued patronage.

Reviewed 18 February 2020

Overall, not a bad place to stay when on business. The staff was friendly and very welcoming. The location is great and the rates are very inexpensive, especially for Hawaii. The rooms were clean, although they were a bit outdated. Also, if you have a room facing Ala Moana street (Like I did), be prepared to experience a lot of noise.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com

Aloha AlexWitt88:

Mahalo for taking the time to share your stay at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

Our staff and the property location are two of the biggest selling points of the property.

I'm delighted to tell you that we are currently undergoing rooms renovations and we should be complete before the summer.

We hope that you will come back to visit and see our newly renovated rooms. (Some are already complete!)