1,997 results
All reviews the hilton hawaiian village across the street ala moana blvd wailana coffee house free apples fridge and microwave coffee maker parking garage is free shuttle min walk diamond head beach towels street noise within easy walking distance bus stop rental car small pool
Reviewed 6 September 2018

The fight night I got there, they put me on the 4th floor by the street. I was awakened by loud noises coming from the street. I thought it would be temporary, but it lasted all freaking night! I finally called the reception and told them about the noise. They suggested moving me up to a higher floor. That room still had noise, so the next day I asked if I could be put on the other side facing the residential part and on a higher floor. They agreed. The next night was wonderful, but then I got some loud neighbors that were outside their balcony yelling and partying at 5 am. I asked the reception to do something about it, they never did.

Other than the noise, the hotel was decent. There was one young female receptionist that was great. She remembered my name and was very helpful. The hotel gives you towels to go to the beach. The place is right next to IHOP and that Coffee house that is much better than IHOP. Great location!

Room Tip: Stay on the residential side!!!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Aloha Eduardocali:

Mahalo for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

Being in a big city we do get the street and traffic noise. I'm glad that the room on the back side of the building was quieter until your neighbors started partying. I'm disappointed to hear that the staff was not able to address that problem.

Yes IHOP and Wailana Coffee House are two restaurants within easy walking distance to the property and both offer discounts to our guests. Unfortunately we just received word that the Wailana Coffee House will be closing at the end of September. They have been such an icon and will be greatly missed.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Very clean. Fast service. Close to the beach, the mall & main streets & restaurants.
Great value for the price.
Discounts at nearby IHOP & other restos.
Also across the street for all tour pickups.
The Hilton Village is across the street too therefore a big plus.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Aloha Arpib2018:

Mahalo for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

One of the biggest selling points of the property is location and being within walking distance of many restaurants and shops.

All of the staff and management hope you took home fond memories of your stay with us and will return to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Hotel needs a thorough renovation. I had stayed here previously and had adequate rooms; at least they were clean. During my stay in 2018 I found the room I was assigned to be very dirty and dingy. The furniture was very cheap and couch in the room looked as though it needed to be put in the trash dump.
Lots of mold in bathroom including growing in the tub drain.
I told the front desk that I wanted to be moved to another room so the day after I arrived I was assigned to another room which was a little cleaner; however, the furniture was dismal and there was a notable smell of mildew and mold in the bathroom.
This place has gone downhill and I will never stay at this hotel again. The only reason I stayed at the Aqua Palms during this visit to Honolulu was the friend I was traveling with had financial concerns and needed to stay at a less expensive hotel.
If you care about your health don't stay at the Aqua Palms because the mold and mildew could make you sick.
On a positive note the Aqua Palms occupies a good location near the beach and the Hilton Hawaiian Village as well as restaurants, and the Ala Moana shopping mall.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Aloha Aug30:

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the lack of cleanliness and the experience you encountered. Cleanliness of the rooms is one of our highest priorities and I'm sorry that was not the case during your stay.

I am pleased to say that we are in the planning stages for renovations and hope to start by year end.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to regain your valued patronage.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

The AQUA PALM WAIKIKI hotel was our first stop in Hawaii. We arrived from the airport to this place full of expectations to obtain lot of wonderful adventures. As we arrived to the reception of the hotel the "check in" procedure was very easy to complete since we already had a reservation already done from home. Everything was smooth and we got the room very quickly. As we enter everything was very clean and neat. The view from there was impressive; you could see the beach not far away and that beautiful sunset in the afternoon. They have there a little gym, a little pool and a comfortable dining room. Breakfast was great at IHOP which is right there inside the hotel and you get 15% off in you bill if you decide to go there . The lobby was cozy and always they had lemon juice water for the guest to get refreshed. At the lobby there is a little booth where you can get information and also get booked for any tour you like to take. Outside the hotel you can find lots of attractions, food and souvenirs stores. Also the beach is very close.To me that was enough to feel myself relax and comfortable in this place since I only staid one night before I start my cruise vacations. AQUA PALM is an excellent choice to stay to start unforgettable vacations. Mahalo !!Thumbs up!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Aloha xtremematrix:

Mahalo for your great review.

I don't think I could have explained the property or the area any better.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please come back when you can spend a little more time with us!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Greetings Travelers:
For my first experience in Hawaii I chose this hotel. Upon arrival, the staff receives you with a smile. The lobby is very well decorated and clean. When going up to the seventh floor towards my room you go through a corridor that doesn't look very clean. The room was very clean and the decoration very nice. The bathroom was clean and tidy. The room had a coffee maker and a mini refrigerator and it had an excellent outside view. The pool looked a little dirty. Overall my experience at this hotel was very good since the staff was quite friendly and has a good location. recommended hotel. PS: The beach is across the street.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank niroxtreme
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Aloha Niroxtreme:

I'm pleased to hear that you were greeted with the true "Aloha Spirit" for which we are known. Both the staff and the property's location are our biggest selling feature.

I'm disappointed to hear about the corridor on the 7th floor and have passed the information along to our housekeeping department to ensure that it is properly cleaned.

All of us at the Palms, look forward to seeing you again on a return visit.