“Good Service, Salads, Pizza & Sandwiches”

California Pizza Kitchen Kahala Mall
Ranked #305 of 2,623 Restaurants in Honolulu
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This location was convenient to where we stayed. Free, available parking is a big bonus in Honolulu! We ate here twice and experienced good service and food both times. The menu offered a good variety of choices. Portions were large enough to have leftovers for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I'm normally never in the mood to eat at this place just because, but decided to eat here July 27, 2017 around 8:15pm-ish. It was a lot of big parties waiting to be seated and it was just the two of us, thinking it might be a long wait but didn't mind I was at Verizon while we were waiting, but shockingly it was less than 10 mins.

CPK's menu has A LOT going on...you sometimes need more than 5 mins because of all the info on the menu. I'm an appetizer kinda guy then picking one meal because I like options/variety when I eat.

BRAH!!!! Sangria flights were HELLA BOMB!!! The bartender that night was lit! Everything was very well balance, not too sweet, not too strong but right in the middle! My girlfriend was feeling it and that's rare off of sangria.Good job who ever was the bartender that night!!! It was so good I ordered the red berry sangria by itself which will be in the photos soon.

G-R-A-C-E!!!!

Grace, I want to say that you were the highlight of our entire day. Your personality is INCREDIBLE!!! My girlfriend doesn't approve of a lot of servers because they always lack customer service and both of us work in an industry where customer service is key to any establishment and servers and anyone else who works in the customer industry always represents the company they work for and you represented CPK Kahala very well.

Continue what you're doing and no matter how your day goes girl, fake it till you make it haha as we say in the industry. No, the customer is not always right!!! Haha sorry but I had to say that because I can't say that where I work.

Again, I'm not a CPK food kinda person but the experience I had with Grace put us in a great mood and the Sangrias added to the experience haha. I would go back knowing I would be treated with such awesomeness haha I order whatever haha.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

When children want a pizza, and you are in the Kahala Mall, you do not have too much choice. I understand that when a restaurant is busy, it is busy. Yes it is annoying, but busy for the wrong reasons is just luck, not planned, because you offer an excellent kitchen. When you are standing in front of the hostess stand, and being ignored by two hostess girls that have not quite figured out that you are a guest, paying money, for food that is most likely coming out of a bag, or frozen, or worse, it tastes like that. So when the "I am too good to be doing this job" girls finally looks up, you are confronted with an overly made up woman/girl that cannot and does not smile. You politely ask if we could have a table for 4 (2 children). You get the look, and this is no bs, you get this answer: "I might (and I emphasize might) be able to fit you in in 40 minutes". Now I am really not expecting this person to build rockets, nor be old enough to understand that we have two small children and feeding them at 9 o'clock at night is really not an option, I do expect this handicapped robot to be nice, and say something that might make me want to come back. After I said that was too long she looked at me with the truly I could care less look and then she schrugged her shoulders. Could she have one me as a customer by apologizing about the wait, yes. However, she did just the opposite, she put me in a situation where I know I will avoid this place. So, management, try to understand that success is never permanent, and must be earned, always, ask IBM. Just because you are full it does not mean that you will always be, and eventually the girl at the desk will insult enough people that it will have an effect, but I doubt that you believe this.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

It was the most unique pizza Ive ever eaten!!Margaritta Pizza!wow ,whoever thought up this pizza is a genius.We had pizza and beers here,before leaving the mall.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Tasted OK but it was nearly impossible to cut through the crust. Was with family group of 7 including 2 under 5 years old so the crust was an issue.