“ Been twice ”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Description: Since 1996, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. has been entertaining guests with a charming down-home style that's a hit with eaters around the globe. Our menu offers a number of items for the shrimp lover in all of us. Boasting creative seafood dishes inspired straight from the movie Forrest Gump and a fun family atmosphere, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. will have you running to the nearest location you can find!
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Husband, two kids, and I went a few months ago and as usual the service was good, the food was fresh and the drinks were tasty. I always get peel and eat shrimp, and although he doesn't prefer seafood he likes the fried shrimp. Decent reasonably priced meal with a nice view in Honolulu

Date of visit: January 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,105)

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I have been to many Bubba Gumps before but this was my first time to the Honolulu one.
The menu and food was the same as always- good and fresh. The hush puppies were delicious.
The service was fantastic, our server Drake was so friendly and entertaining.
Good food, good fun and conveniently located in the Ala Moana mall.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We have been in Bubba Gump before but in Kona (The Big Island).

The boy who showed us the table was not too interested about his work. He just threw the menus on the table, didn't say anything and slouched back to the doorway to "guide" more customers to the table. (Not good).

I took the Fizzy Fun ($7,99) non alcoholic drink with stoopid glass. I'm not 4yo, there should be an option that DON'T want and stoopid souvenier flashing glass. My hub took Heineken ($6,00).

As a food i took fish and chips ($14,49) and hub took accidental fish w/shrimp ($19,49). My hubs portion was smaller than my fish and chips. And my f&c was big portion. I was too full to eat all of the fries. The food was good.

Had to wait for the check for a while.

Might have it ago for second time. So please, if the slouching boy is in the shift please guide him in customer experience (thank you, please and you're welcome...makes a difference).

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We ran into the restaurant to escape a tropical downpour of biblical proportions. This was not our first choice. The service was friendly but slow. They mixed up one of our orders but corrected the mistake that took extra time. My son’s sea food combo was basic and my Jambalaya was basic with a satisfying amount of shrimp. The bill was not worth the cuisine we sampled, in my opinion. Many people around us seemed to enjoy themselves. My opinion is that if you don’t know how to cook anything might seem good. Loved the movie - not the restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 January 2018

We had an awesome meal here on the second to last night of our vacation. The fish meal i had was so tasty, easily the highlight of our holiday. Others had shrimp and steak which was also well presented and super delicious. If we were staying longer we would have definitely returned for another meal. The service was excellent along with the atmosphere. We also checked out the souvenir shop and purchased some t-shirts which were only $10 and $15. After spending over $50 we also received a free Bubba gump Cocktail glass. Overall a 5 star experience and would definitely recommend to others.