“Lau lau”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Just before they close forever 8/26.. the lau lau is really really good.. small place and packed. Locals and tourists like us waiting in line.. cash only but so well worth it

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Was told to go here by a friend and eat the Ahi Poke. Its sort of a hole in the wall. However, the line was out the door. I ordered one pound of Poke over rice to share. It was excellent and fresh. If you don't mind the line you'll be happy.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I grew up eating meals from Ono's, so when I went back to visit family it was the go to place to eat. I am sad to see it closing, but I will treasure all of the memories that I have from there.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Knowing that Ono was closing in August I went many times to pick up Pork Lau Lau! The lines are long because the food is fantastic! Now I will have to find a place that is as delicious!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Great food I can go eat there anytime, all the fresh pokes many to choose from. Every times I go back home that's the one place I gotta stop every time