“Delicious NY Style Pizza in Downtown”
Review of JJ Dolan's

JJ Dolan's
Ranked #249 of 2,622 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown Honolulu
Reviewed 8 February 2016

In Town and Craving Pizza and thougt of JJ Dolans. I called and ordered a Half Giacomo and Half Spinich Garlic with Chicken and Side Wings to go, the person on the phone who took my order was pleasant and efficient and quoted me 20-25 minutes. It was Saturday night and pretty bustling with people hanging out and enjoying Pizza and Beer which go Perfectly together! I walked in and paid at the Bar and they had it ready for me. Very good service and everyone was very friendly.

Now back to the Pizza, it was Delicious and Tasty, their style of pizza is New York Style it had a thin, slightly crispy crust, perfect amount of sauce, flavor and amazing toppings were spot on. The Spinich/Garlic Pizza has an added amount of Ricotta cheese on there which sounds unusual for topping on the pizza but its adds more flavor and texture to the pizza, Paired with Chicken it was Ono. The Giacomo with its Sausage, Pepperoni, Salami and Olives would probably be my favorite, but next time I"ll add Mushrooms. I like the sausage that they use its not the big pieces of sausage but its actually smaller pieces so it covers the whole pizza thouroughly so you have flavors in every bite. The wings were very good and have a bit of a spiciness to it so beware for those who dont like spicy.

Overall wonderful Pizza night! Next time I'll be eating in instead of Take out, if you do Take Out make sure you live close by, because the pizza will taste the Best when its fresh out of the oven and still crispy on the bottom. Highly recommend this place if you are downtown, the restaurant has a great vice with beers on tap and great crowd. YUM!

Reviewed 27 January 2016

JJ Dolanʻs is right down the street from our house. It is always full and the pizzas are delicious. The price, youʻre paying for the atmosphere and quality of homemade pizza so remember that. Drop by for lunch or dinner and youʻll have a great time.

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

Excellent, excellent. I can't describe it in any other terms. The crust was thin and delicious. The ingredients were very fresh and you could definitely tell. We saw them actually cutting them in the kitchen. The service was very friendly and efficient. We ordered salads and pizza - simple but perfect.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

Simply delicious pizza and great venue! Lovely staff and always a very warm welcome! Also do takeaway!

Reviewed 5 January 2016

We did take-out, the pizza was very good. The ambiance wasn't that super, so I probably would have ranked it 4/5 for dine-in.