“Amazing Coffee”
Review of Aroma Caffe

Aroma Caffe
Ranked #10 of 93 Coffee & Tea in Honolulu
Description: I am a repeat customer and the LATTES are ALWAYS EXCELLENT - regardless of who makes it, time of day, or anything. I LOVE Mt Kaala. All those people going to Starbucks should try Mt Kaala for some locally gorwn coffee made with aloha.
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic coffee and food! Not to mention great service! I am going to miss this place when I leave.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

great coffees and sodas. quickly done.
sunbum sunblock and other products as well
small sandwhiches to go which are very nice and lovely staff

Johnny_R1983, Owner at Aroma Caffe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for your review .

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Oh wow was all I can say, to finally find somewhere that serves great coffee for us Aussie's was great. Get there early to beat the line but it's definitely worth it. the staff were friendly & service was fast. What more could you want

Thank you for reviewing Aroma Caffe. It means a lot to us knowing our hard work pays of.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I was told by a friend that this place has the best coffee in Honolulu. He was right. My wife and I along with our friends have been here everyday. Awesome, friendly girls. You can't ask for more than that. Thanks heaps.
Mmmm coffee....
DM

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

It's hard finding a decent coffee in Hawaii. The coffee here was certainly drinkable which is more than I can say for some places. Service was good very pleasant and helpful.