White Sands Hotel
US$234
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

Aqua Oasis(Honolulu)
US$225
US$370
US$324
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$365/night.

US$338
US$286
US$266
US$219
Official Website
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$330/night.

US$371
US$332
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$410/night.

US$317
US$236
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

US$810
US$793
  • Pool
All reviewshot tubbudget hotelwaikiki beachfront desk stafffood pantrythe international marketacross the streettwo blocksan older hotelcommon areascoffee makersmall hotelper dayrental carshops and restaurantskitchenettehawaii
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I stayed there recently during 2 nights. It is a low & medium budget hotel well located in Waikiki. There is a parking lot (25$ per 24 hours, which is a regurlar price for Waikiki).The staff is very sweet, friendly and helpful. Thank you all and special thanks to ChristiAnn. It definitely makes the difference.

1  Thank Veromademo
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I wanted a cheap hotel room and that is exactly what I got. Bathroom floor was disgusting -even after requesting that the floor be cleaned again-still GROSS. I ended up scrubbing it myself -cloths came up pretty darn black! The single bed was comfortable but the queen needs a new mattress-it had large 'dips" in it. Didn't rent a car so no comment on the parking charge-please remember folks that you pay for parking EVERYWHERE on the island and parking space is at a premium.
Noise-well maybe I am just getting old but it think the door slamming and partying should be done by midnite.... Nope - 2:30am the "exchange students" were still out and about.. Security did get them to quiet down tho.
This hotel seems to be a mecca for language students and backpackers. OR the elderly. There was lots of early 20s folk and the balance seemed to be the elderly. Saw no families here.
The Location was super tho! Only one block from Kuhio Ave and about 3 blocks from the beach. Very central and easy to get to.
I would stay here again -now that I know to bring earplugs and Lysol wipes.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view room. Street or City view means you look at a wall or the parking lot.
2  Thank YellowknifeFrozenOne
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I needed to attend a seminar for 5 days in Honalulu.
Cheap Tickets connected me with White Sands and I couldn't have been happier!
I was able to cook 2 meals a day in room. Had all I needed. Centrally located in Waikiki,walking distance to beach,food stores,shopping and public transportation which I used everyday!
There is a sufficient pool,hot tub and the most awesome locals running this place!
Once per month they celebrate their staff with a luncheon on site and include awards!
Is that happening at Marriot?
I would return to White Sands with out a doubt!

Room Tip: Ask for pool view
1  Thank Rebecca A
Reviewed 26 February 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the White Sands Hotel in Waikiki. The Service desk was most kind and helpful. Cristina, Christlina and Christy-Ann were so pleasant to work with. Meeting Josiah at the tour desk was also a pleasure. Room service was especially good with the diamond jewel Harlene doing a super job for us. Ron at the service desk helped us out alot especially with the internet. Just a super experience in our lives staying at the White Sands Hotel. Kud

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2012

We were flying out at 11:30 and decided to save some extra $ by staying here. We were given a room with 3 single beds. I felt as if I was back in a dorm room. The TV was awful. Only 7 American channels came in. There was hair all over the bathroom and in the sheets. We did manage to push together two of the beds to take a nap. The $15/nt parking is just another add-on. Positive is the location is two blocks from the strip and a block from some resteraunts.

• Stayed: January 2012