8 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.comUS$260
ZenHotels.comUS$276
StayForLongUS$279
2,554 results
All reviews hilton lagoon full kitchen waikiki beach rentals jack lord owned condo ala moana ocean view friday night fireworks the hilton hawaiian village across the street fireworks show valet parking bit dated convenience store valet service sofa bed beach towels
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In town for a wedding, rented 3 rooms, one on the 2nd floor, one on the 8th floor and a suite on the 13th floor. All rooms need updating. The 13th floor suite was horrible, worn out couches were partially covered with an industrial cover, needed to call housekeeping for bed sheets to cover them. My room was on the 2nd floor. Grey rug needs to be professionally cleaned or replaced. Never entered the 8th floor room. Fortunately we did not spend a lot of time in the rooms. Great location.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sandra Hashimoto, Other at Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Aloha Fearless89291!

Thank you for staying at the Ilikai Hotel.
My responses are for reviews for the Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites and I think your review is for the private condos, am I correct?

I do appreciate your feedback but if you are ever interested in staying with the Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites please give me a call and I will be more than happy to discuss with you our room types and categories.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If I had to give and constructive criticism it would only be that the pullout be wasn't very comfy, the internet could be faster, and that the wind made the sliding door whistle on the 25th floor. Great place.

Aloha J2021S!

Thank you for staying at the Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites and for taking the time in writing a review.
I apologize for the inconvenience of the sofa bed being uncomfortable and the internet being on the slower side.
I do hope you give us another opportunity to serve you and your family in the near future.

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was off the busy ends of the shopping centers. It was a good hotel for families with laundry amenities. Felt like they needed more staff, considering a lot of what we needed, we needed to go get it ourselves. Their service hours were short. Looks older on the inside than the inside. Inside was more upgraded. Pool was outdated, had no shelter from the sun. Short walk from beach and lagoon.

Aloha jvbon003!

Thank you for staying at the Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites and for taking the time in writing your review.

We reopened late March and due to the pandemic we did have to revise some of our services to keep all of our guests and employees safe. We are trying to limit our guest/employee contact to a minimal and I do apologize if there was any inconvenience you experienced.

I do hope you give us another opportunity to service you and your family. If there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please feel free to reach out to me.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is nice, well located, clean and we had a nice view from our balcony. But the room was not ready for us as requested, we’re a family with 2 kids who we’re supposed to sleep in a sofa bed that was not made and we didn’t have towels for all. I tried to call room service but the phone didn’t work so I went to the lobby desk and they told me they couldn’t make the sofa for Covid reasons, it doesn’t make any sense to me, what is the difference in making the beds?.
They told me the sheets were in the closet and I could prepare it myself. If I had paid hostel price I wouldn’t have minded, since I had not I was expecting better services.
There are many options in Waikiki, I’ll try something else next time.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank oliva

Aloha olive!

I do apologize for the incident with the sofa bed. We just reopened in late March and we are trying to do whatever possible to make things safe for our guests and our employees. The reason why we don't make up the sofa beds anymore is because not everyone uses them so we felt it was safe for us to package all the items needed for the sofa bed in case our guest would like to use it.

I do hope you give us another opportunity to service you and your family in the future.

If there is anything I can assist you with, please do not hesitate in sending me an email or giving me a call at the property.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2021

The hotel is nice and the staff are great! The location is great to be right there by the beach and everything. The only issue I had during this day was with my Internet, it was so slow I cannot even get into my email or my Facebook. I would have to turn it off and use my cellular to check things out.

Date of stay: March 2021

Aloha 545karla!

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review on our property.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I do apologize for the internet not working properly.

Please feel free to let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future.

Hotel Manager