This Hotel embodies perfection. My wife and I spent 10 days here and were beyond thrilled with the hotel. Some reviewers have said the hotel is 2 blocks to the beach and in reality its more like 1 block, which rocked! We had an ocean view room that was simply breathtaking. I woke up early in the mornings sat on the balcony and watched the sun come up over diamond head with the beach in front. Simply stunning! The rooms themselves are immaculate, very clean, with lamps by the beds that dim (a personal favorite of mine) Seems like a simple thing but it seems a lot of hotels do not have this, it's nice to set a mood :). The bathrooms are elegant, and modern, and the beds are super comfy. The views at night had a very serene feel to them as well. From the balcony we also got a beautiful view of the city which is fairly quiet, and just glows with beauty, and sounds of the ocean waves complete it. Had we not had an ocean view room I could see myself being just as delighted with their city views. Oh and we slept with the slider door open most nights, amazing waking up to the sunrise and ocean waves.
The hotel staff are amazing. I would say out of all the hotels I've stayed in their staff was the friendliest, and the most helpful. They really go the extra mile to make sure you are happy and if there is anything you need they bend over backwards to make it happen. The bartenders make exceptional cocktails, and have great personalities, even the cleaning staff couldn't be sweeter. We ordered room service from their restaurant, MAC 24/7, and the food was EXCEPTIONAL, as well as the staff member who brought it. He even gave me some snorkeling tips for Hanauma bay.
The hotel is in an outstanding location close to everything you could need on your trip. We rented a Jeep for 3 days, and the concierge was very helpful with that, and the valet guys were on point when it came to parking, The pool deck and bar is beautiful, and a fun place for a night swim with the city lights glowing, and stars are shining. The grounds of the hotel are well kept and the tiki torches add a beautiful glow to it, very well done. They even have a room dedicated to some history on Prince Kuhio.
You simply can't go wrong here. I'm planning on returning to Hawaii shortly in the future and I can say without any doubts me and my wife will be staying here ANYTIME we visit. AWESOME experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel, featuring NO resort fee, is located in the heart of Waikiki, is just steps from Waikiki Beach. This property is a blend of modern, understated elegance combined with true Hawaiian character. Hotel is 100% smoke-free and offers valet-only parking as part of its top tier service. Our world-famous restaurant, MAC 24-7 features modern American cooking influenced by fresh local ingredients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Nightly live music in our lobby bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Prince Kuhio
- Honolulu Hilton
- Radisson Waikiki Prince Kuhio
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu