“Great deal, nice stay, good location, easy booking”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom
Kitchen
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kip F
Sacramento, California
“Great deal, nice stay, good location, easy booking”
Reviewed 16 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

We wanted to rent a condo or timeshare to save money on food. We but found a fantastic deal at the Royal Kuhio Resort thru Rick Rose from Discount Timeshares for 2 nights. Due to room availability, we had to change rooms, but he gave us a discount. When that discount turned out to be much more than he meant to offer due to an error, he honored his discount, and we got a terrific deal! Throughout our contacts thru email and phone, I received a very favorable impression of his professionalism and integrity. We paid with a credit card on the phone and received our booking confirmation. Arriving too early to check in, the manager stored our baggage and offered to let us use all the facilities such as pool, games, fitness gym, book exchange, etc. When our first unit was ready, (11th floor corner unit) he gave us all the resort info and our keys. Our large one bedroom, slept 4, had a good sized kitchen, servings for 6, linen for 8, a balcony overlooking the hills of Honolulu and the lights of Waikiki, a large bedroom with TV, 2 closets, and plenty of clothes storage, bathroom had a toilet and shower in one room and the sink with good sized counter outside it, as well as enough towel racks for the both of us. The towels were plush and clean, the kitchen appliances were in good condition, the living room TV was a flat screen, with cable and DVD player, and there was a small round table seating 4. Good sized unit and we had free Wi-fi access. The cushions were worn out and soft and the bed was a little too soft for our liking but it was not as soft as at many of the resorts we have stayed. It was a corner unit, with lovely views on both sides, tho the windows didn’t seal so the wind whistling or rattling thru the sliding glass doors and windows was very loud. Unfortunately, We had to vacate that unit the next day at 11, but were able to move into our new unit right away. This one was an interior unit on the 8th floor, so the views were not as expansive, it was smaller in size, and the bed was much softer, however, this unit like the first one was clean and homey. I can't say enuff good about our experience!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the views, the coziness, the price
Liked least: the soft beds
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Cian M
Los Angeles, California
“What a great find! Clean, centrally-located and great deal!”
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

This is my first time staying in a timeshare, and I would have to say, I was very impressed by both the value I got and for Rick Rose's customer service. What I liked:

1) Great deal - For what you're paying, you can't get a hotel in the area even half as nice.
2) Location - right in Waikiki, literally less than a 10 minute walk to the beach, also right near key nightlife (places that are popular among locals and that turned out to be just a few minutes walking distance from us), and very easy to drive out of Waikiki to the other parts of Honolulu.
3) Space - Unlike a hotel, we had a 1 bedroom suite with a kitchen (complete with pots, pans, utensils). My boyfriend and I could watch tv late night without worrying about disturbing the other person (who can sleep in the other room).
4) Cleanliness - The unit was very clean.
5) Customer Service - Rick Rose, the owner, and his team were very responsive and friendly. They answered all my questions in a prompt manner. I spoke with Rick briefly, and I could tell that he takes a lot of pride in his properties - that reassured me even before I got there. Also, check-in was at 4, but since the room was available, they let us check in about an hour earlier. I
6) Nice lobby
7) Free parking included

If I were to nitpick, I would say that the only downsides were:
1) No room service. But when I travel I don't use room service anyways - I usually put the "Privacy" sign on my door so that maids don't come in
2) The elevator that takes you down to the parking area jammed a couple of times, and we ended up taking the stairs down. The stairwell reeked of urine.

All in all, a jewel of a find. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a great savings on their Hawaii vacation but also wants to be comfortable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness and the space
Liked least: the elevator set-up
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Washington
Reviewed 16 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

AZ
Reviewed 14 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
japan
Reviewed 5 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing