“Best Pizza Hands Down”
Review of Arancino

Arancino
Reserve with OpenTable
Arancino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #102 of 2,622 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Arancino's recipes reflect the cuisine of Naples Italy. The presentations and taste are kept simple while the flavors and ingredients or nicely accentuated. Our chefs use ingredients imported from Italy which provides each guest with a truly authentic and unique dining experience.Arancino on Beachwalk began its operation in 1995. Well-known to the locals as well as tourists, Arancino is a hidden gem in the heart of Waikiki.Please also visit our flagship location - Arancino di Mare located in the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort where you can enjoy beautiful outdoor dining while enjoying the tropical Hawaiian weather!
Reviewed 27 February 2017

There's no pizza like real, authentic Italian pizza! And once you've had pizza in Italy...local pizza shops just don't cut it. Nothing can compare to the pizza margarita from Arancino. Real. Homemade. Italian pizza...made with fresh mozzarella, basil, and crushed tomatoes. None of the "heaviness" we usually get with pizza. I knew for sure I couldn't eat a whole pie by myself...there's a first time for everything! Sure wished they could deliver. Other dishes being served looked equally as delicious. Definitely on my "must come back again" list.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

The place is very cozy, and the servers are all very friendly and helpful. The food was great. I had the Caesar salad and the squid ink pasta, both were very good and tasty. Would definitely come back again for more.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Considering that is this very difficult in the US to find an authentic Italian restaurant it is quite OK what they deliver here. All things we ordered were tasty and fairly priced. If you expect to have homemade pasta you also have to expect a higher price than here. Basically a very good alternative to other food and very friendly. Recommendable!!

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant twice in the last 3 days and I plan on going again tomorrow because it is so good.

On our first visit, my son ordered spaghetti and meatballs and my daughter and I ordered the penne arrabiata. Because the meatballs take longer to cook but the bloke in charge wanted us to all have ,ears served at the same time, he gave my son a free bowl of penne arrabiata. I thought that was so nice although we didn't mind the wait at al, and it was only another 8 or 10 minutes before the meatballs came out. Then he gave us a free Tirimasu as well!

I have never liked Tirimasu as I don't like coffee and nor do my children but this one was delicious!

The service was great the waitresses were lovely and I give this restaurant 5 stars:))

My only recommendation for improvement is that they could offer garlic bread on the menu. They do provide faccacia bread with an olive oil and balsamic but there's nothing like a good warm garlic bread with or before a good Italian meal.

If you like calamari and baby octopus, make sure you try Tomato Zuppa with Calamari. I have never seen this combination in a restaurant before and it was absolutely scrumptious!!

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Five for dinner. It was not memorable, food just o.k. combined with unfriendly and abrupt service, felt like they wanted to rush us in and out. Will not return.

Been to Arancino? Share your experiences!