“Don't waste your time or your money.”
Review of Rock n' Roll Blues Cruz - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rock n' Roll Blues Cruz
Reviewed 29 November 2014

This was the worst "booze cruise" I have ever been on. I signed myself up along with 10 friends and was actually embarrassed. Their "food" consists of frozen burritos and microwave popcorn. It is not all you can drink but only 3 drinks. The bartender was more interested in pole dancing with our husdands instead of serving drinks. The owners of the boat were highly unprofessional and were yelling curse words at each other by the end of the trip.

6  Thank Jennifer H

Reviewed 20 March 2014

given free tickets as part of timeshare presentation package. HORRIBLE JOKE
I agree with the review from 2010 CRAP FOOD, CRAP DRINKS.....bus driver was captain and played, theme from Hawaii 5-0 and other not so rockin tunes on the bus trying to get us to the docks...then we got on the boat, which is a fishing boat by day and the delusional rockstar wannabe captains stage by night, He told off color jokes in front of kids and played air guitar or karaoke guitar to some rock tunes, totally ruining them...we parked 5 minutes from dock in the harbor and were tortured by this stupid joke for over an hour...even the crew shrugged their shoulders and tried not to look embarrassed. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME...even for free it was not worth it.. we are returning to Hawaii next week and I was amazed to see this joker is still in business...shows how far a few phony positive reviews can keep a crazy captain ripping people off for years.

5  Thank Wise2u
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Not sure how to honestly rate this. I like loud rock music and boats. It was a boat ride. Captain playing guitar is a joke. I think he plays the same three chords over and over no matter what the song while wearing sunglasses at night. The wife thought it was stupid while I just laughed and drank beer. We went on Friday night and saw the fireworks. Ride was a rough due to the wind so you may want to check the weather if rough seas are an issue as a few got sea sick. The most bizarre was the "Food" was microwaved popcorn. I guess the best way to explain this trip is it was like hanging out in my friend Dale's basement in high school playing loud rock music and hanging out drinking beer.

6  Thank Toads64
Reviewed 18 November 2012

a good time was had by all!!!, friendly people, cheap bar drinks, rock and roll dance party on the upper deck. friendly hosts and fun staff made the trip relaxing and inviting. we saw the friday night fireworks in Waikiki from offshore; was a real treat. recommend this trip for a friday night outing, to unwind and meet people. thanks again cpt tiger for the fun time and the friendly atmosphere will be back again.

2  Thank luckymeloa