“For those who love to Rock”
Review of Rock n' Roll Blues Cruz - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rock n' Roll Blues Cruz
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Not sure how to honestly rate this. I like loud rock music and boats. It was a boat ride. Captain playing guitar is a joke. I think he plays the same three chords over and over no matter what the song while wearing sunglasses at night. The wife thought it was stupid while I just laughed and drank beer. We went on Friday night and saw the fireworks. Ride was a rough due to the wind so you may want to check the weather if rough seas are an issue as a few got sea sick. The most bizarre was the "Food" was microwaved popcorn. I guess the best way to explain this trip is it was like hanging out in my friend Dale's basement in high school playing loud rock music and hanging out drinking beer.

6  Thank Toads64

Reviewed 18 November 2012

a good time was had by all!!!, friendly people, cheap bar drinks, rock and roll dance party on the upper deck. friendly hosts and fun staff made the trip relaxing and inviting. we saw the friday night fireworks in Waikiki from offshore; was a real treat. recommend this trip for a friday night outing, to unwind and meet people. thanks again cpt tiger for the fun time and the friendly atmosphere will be back again.

2  Thank luckymeloa
Reviewed 4 June 2012

We went on the bottom fishing trip with this company and had a great time! We went to 5 or 6 spots to fish and as long as our bait stayed on the hook we caught a fish! We had their lunch as we went at 12 pm. The only thing is they have no beer! so bring your own!

2  Thank Karen5056
Reviewed 1 June 2012

A great evening of sunsets,dinner and drinks along with the music. I recommend trying this one out while your on the island...

1  Thank kentucky57
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I see that there is a bunch of bad reviews for this cruise. We did this last week and had a blast. Yes the food is horrible (we did not eat there) yes the drinks are cheap, yes the guy plays guitar to an ipod but that is what makes the whole night so hilarious! I think it makes a difference on who you go with. We went with a whole wedding party and some of their guests (35 of us) and we rocked it out, drank lots of beer and had a blast. It is what it is! We were having so much fun that the boat stayed out an extra hour and we got to catch the fireworks from the water (added bonus!)

2  Thank AlyssaPix