US$417
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$416
US$332
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach(Honolulu)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$321
US$314
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$137
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

3,152 results
All reviewsbeach bagbltocean view loungefull kitchenbedroom suiteturn down servicecold towelshuge bathroombottled waterwasher dryerrice cookerconcierge deskour honeymoonother hotelsevery staff memberacross the streetmai tai
Reviewed 21 December 2011

This hotel was located just across the street from Waikiki Beach, and it is close to everything! There are many restaurants and high end shopping within walking distance. Hotel has a warm welcome with lei's and cold towels upon arrival. Big Friday night fireworks show - don't miss it from the lobby. Service was really great from everyone at the hotel. My husband and I took this trip by ourselves, and it was a really nice hotel for couples. The pool was smaller, but we didn't mind - there are nice chairs and towels with sunscreen available, as well as drink and food service. The fitness center wasn't enough if you are really into working out. They did have very nice cardio equipment, but no free weights/machines. However - my husband and I bought a weeks pass at a 24 hour fitness (a short 15 min walk away) and enjoyed working out there instead. They had plenty of everything you need to get a good work out. We did have one problem during our stay...between the 2nd and 3rd day of our stay, My bottle perfume was "missing" from our room. I reported this at checkout. They told me they would pass it on to security, but I seriously doubt they did. I never had anyone follow up with us after. I expected them to at least contact me with a response. I figured at this type of hotel we wouldn't have to worry about things being lifted from our room. Other than this disappointment, we loved the hotel and the location. They brought welcome gifts during our stay also. Valet and elevators were prompt during our entire stay. Very close to a huge mall and the Waikiki shopping district. If you are a health/fitness nut - make sure to climb Koko Head, which is much more challanging than Diamond Head. The views are worth the effort! Also take a drive to the North Shore for surf watching. You can check the surf report to find out when the waves will be the highest.

Room Tip: We were upgraded to a partial ocean view. The room was great, had a small "kitchen" and really nice tub/shower. Room service is very expensive - but there are a lot of dining options within walking distance so take advantage of that!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bigfamilyfun7
Reviewed 20 December 2011

This is a great hotel. Absolutely awesome. It is not the largest hotel, but the service is absolutely the best. It is fairly new so everything looks good. The pool area is smaller but you get a great view of the ocean and sunset from one end.

That is the only bad thing, now get ready for the good

Service, service, service.
1. These guys clean your room twice day. It's like being on a cruise. I was shocked. You to the beach. Come back to shower and change, go out and when you come home, it's like brand new again...just wonderful..
2. .then they have travel bags downstairs you can grab to take shopping or to the beach and they give you free sunscreen bottles, free bottled water, and free towels...they even pack you an apple and orange as a snack...if you want bring your own bag and ask them for whatever you want...their pool even has free sunscreen...which is absolutely awesome for hawaii weather...that saves tons of money and makes you feel like a VIP
3. They gave us a room on a higher floor when we asked if it was possible...then the fridge broke so they gave us a portable one which was nice, but the best was yet to come...the nite manager apologized for the inconvenience and since we only had one night left, he wanted to make sure we left on a positive note, so he upgraded us to a 2 bedroom suite...OMG...this place was almost as big as a house...the kitchen was a full kitchen, looks better than my house...and the view was absolutely breath taking with a balcony We definitely left on a positive note. That was a rare experience since I'm not willing to drop $800-$1000 per night on a room(I looked it up)
4) I was in such a rush to leave that I didn't check my bill properly and missed that they accidentally charged me 2 days of parking instead of one. I called them toll free, and explained and in 2 minutes they looked it up, appologized and refunded my money...no hassle at all..even sent an email confirmation of the refund

5) free wifi everywhere.

So everyone, this is an awesome place and I'm a picky guy, but thank you so much to Doug in the daytime desk, and Ryan the night manager...I'm planning my return already

Steve from Vancouver

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sweetpea c
Reviewed 20 December 2011

We really enjoyed our 6 nights stay at the Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk. I'm very glad we stayed here as it was the nicest hotel in our 2 week holiday. We had just stayed at the Trump in Las Vegas the week prior, so it was good to compare both hotels (I will write another review them soon!)

We booked our accommodation using www.otel.com about 4 months prior and booked a Deluxe Ocean View Studio. My parents booked their accommodation only 3 weeks prior and paid $800 more that we did for a Superior Ocean View Studio (through www.zuji.com.au), which was a significantly smaller room, so be aware the Deluxe Vs Superior rooms are different. My parents loved their room in any case, but we were glad we booked a bit earlier, getting a cheaper price and a HUGE room.

In our room, we got two double beds (instead of a queen bed) which ended up being great as our room felt much bigger having the extra bed. The room quality (lounge, tv, bed linen, towels, pillows etc) was excellent, and we had lovely views (even though we were on the 12th floor, the sunset was spectacular!) and having a full kitchen to make breakfast/snacks in every day made a big difference. We didnt end up paying any Resort Fee's either. The only downside was, our toilet kept getting blocked (every day for 5 days straight), so it was a bit annoying, but not overly so as housekeeping were literally there within 10 minutes to fix it and we were always heading out the door so it really didnt bother us. They do a full housekeeping service twice a day, once in the morning to change bed linen/towels and when we came back from dinner each night, they had done a turn-down service as well, and replaced any wet towels in the bathroom. We loved having our room so clean and fresh all the time.

We hired a car for the week (which we highly recommend) and the valet staff were fantastic, always offering us directions and bottles of water. The concierge also gave us day bags with fresh towels, water, pieces of fruit and sunscreen – this was a big plus for a few day trips we did.

We swam in the pool about 4 times during our stay (some days were a bit overcast/cool - hey it was winter!), but be aware that most of the lounge beds were full by the lunch/afternoon crowd. If you’re there early enough in the mornings (say around 7-8am), the pool area was almost empty, so we stuck to morning swims.

We ate at BLT which I would only give a 5/10 as we all found ours steaks REALLY SALTY but the service was excellent and we enjoyed their Popover Bread rolls, they were great!

I would definitely stay in the Trump again – for the extra $500 we paid to stay at Trump compared to perhaps staying at other hotels/resorts I looked at on Tripadvisor, we certainly felt we got value for the extra money.

My Top 3 dinning suggestions close by:
1) Taormina Sicilian Restaurant (227 Lewers St) about 8-10 min walk from Trump (we ate here twice)
2) The Beachhouse (inside the Moana Surfrider hotel) about 15-20 min walk from Trump (make a booking!!)
3) Eggs N Things (343 Saratoga Road ) only 2 min walk from Trump (breakfast was the best, but be prepared to wait 30-45 mins for a table, at ANY time during the day, they are flat out)

Room Tip: The Ocean View Studio was fantastic and we had a balcony. We were on the 12th floor which was mid-level in the building, and we loved the sunset each evening which was right on the horizon. Make sure you book early to get a good room!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Meredith H
Reviewed 13 December 2011

i have never stayed in any top tier hotel other than the Four Seasons on my wedding day, so i have nothing to compare the Trump hotel in HI to, but i can only state that its staff's friendly and considerate service define perfection. From the tiny bit of nice touches like every single service personnel knowing your name and greeting you to stocking your car's side doors with water bottle with the knowledge that you are visiting HI with lots of driving; to beautiful balcony view of sunset on the Waikiki beach, and proximity to everything in the main shopping strip, i can only rate this hotel as 10 to the best of my knowledge.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank oldbutcool
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I've recently stayed for a week at the Trump hotel. My wife treated me to a 40th birthday present. I've stayed in many hotels around the world and I can categorically state that Trump has friendliest, most knowledgeable staff. Everything from personalised welcome messages on the phone, to little gifts most evenings. Lisa is a standout at concierge and Dean at the Belldesk was exceptional. We left the hotel whilst the Honolulu marathon was running. The street in front of the hotel was blocked, so Dean drove us, and walked our bags across the marathon route, and escorted us to a pre-booked taxi. I've never experienced service like that. The hotel restaurant (BLT) is also first rate. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011