“Over Delivered”

Oahu Shore Excursion: Independent Scooter Adventure
Ranked #14 of 315 Outdoor Activities in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Waikiki's premier moped, motor scooter, scoot coupe and bicycle rental specialists. Each of us is committed to delivering every customer an unforgettable experience on two or three wheels. While traveling by motor scooter or moped, riders can enjoy breathtaking views of our islands pristine coastline, explore engulfing waterfalls, and even climb to the peaks of craters. Here at Hawaiian Style Rentals and Sales, we teach all of our first timers how to operate and ride a moped, as well as making sure you start your adventure with all safety tips for the road and a map with our suggested routes. We are also Oahu's exclusive dealer for Genuine Scooter Company. Every new moped comes with a two year unlimited mileage warranty and roadside service. Mahalo!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 10 November 2017

If anybody is looking for a great moped experience and perfect service I would highly recommend Hawaiian Style Rentals. They were more than gracious when me and my girlfriend were late for our pickup, didn't have the proper gear to be riding, and then it rained for about 70% of the day and when we returned the mopeds they were more than happy to give us another free day. WOW! A big thank you!!!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Excellent place for scooter rentals. It was a blast to tour the island on the scooters. I highly rate Hawaiian Style rentals.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

To take the scooter, the map, and then explore by yourself the island it is an incredible a experience!! You can go where ever you want!!!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

So, This was the best part of our trip. We saved it for the last day hoping it would cap off a wonderful trip. We rented the 3 wheel scot coupe. I am 6ft and 265 lbs. I was quite comfortable. I would say if you are less than 300 lb and shorter than 6'2 you will be ok to drive. It cost 168.00 for the day which is 8:30-4:30. there is a video to watch so I suggest you get there at 8:25 am so you will be out the door by 9. You will need sunglasses. We drove all around town and up to the falls. The car goes about 50 mph down hill and 40 mph everywhere else. The openness was awesome. Park anywhere because it it not a car. The service was good and there were no problems with the car. It is the best way to see the city!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I had a blast! Best fun I had in Hawaii, thanks a bunch Nate! I almost made it around the island but my butt was starting to hurt.