Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.comUS$173
PricelineUS$162
Orbitz.comUS$162
All reviews family owned hotel coffee bar downstairs ala moana lobby level room was clean small hotel walking distance comfortable stay awesome hotel i highly recommend this hotel rental car enjoyed my stay two nights the aloha spirit love this hotel convenient location easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

This was a wonderful find at a great price! Very nice room with a balcony and all the amenities you look for in a great room! The staff are super nice and check-in was a breeze. Don’t miss out on this great find!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Qwn_Eliza
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Great and affordable place to stay. Was offered convenient parking which gave me the flexibility of exploring all of Oahu outside oh Honolulu. Staff was also very helpful and was clean. The beach was also a short walk away.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Noelbel
Kris White, Guest Services / Front Office at Paniolo at the Equus, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Aloha Mr. Beltran! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back in the near future. Mahalo

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

It was such a good experience and highly recommend to anyone who wants to take a break and have good time with loved one or family or friends! The bar located in the hotel was so cute and nice and serving great drinks and food! Thank you so much!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank E3235WPjanem

We appreciate your kindness and look forward to welcoming you back. Mahalo

Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

Our stay here exceeded all expectations. The room was clean, the location was phenomenal, and the vibes were astronomical. The bar was amazing, special shout-out to Chad and black for making us feel so welcome and also making the best drinks in Wakiki (ask for Chad’s Paniolo punch or espresso martinis- it will not disappoint). Overall this was the best vacation my boyfriend and I have ever taken and a huge part of that was because of Paniolo and the kind, courteous, cool people that run the show. Not for nothing - but this is the first review I’ve left in my life. Thank you guys!! Mahalo :)

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natalya_dakessian

Thank you for your kind words! It's always a pleasure when we're able to overdeliver for our guests. As Waikiki's last family-owned and operated hotel, we appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 January 2021

I had a chance to spend two nights at the Paniolo. Check-in was straightforward and simple, and the staff was very accommodating with regard to parking - there was none left in the small free lot under the hotel, so they gained access for me to a neighboring building's garage, and I was able to park without issue and at no charge. On my second night, I returned around 7pm and had no trouble finding parking in the attached lot. My room was simple but clean and had a small balcony; I was high up enough to have a little bit of a glimpse of the ocean. The lobby bar was quintessential Hawaii: laid back, with a mix of locals and tourists.

The location of this property is great: steps to Ala Moana Center and Ala Moana Park, and almost adjacent to the Ala Wai Promenada at the west end of Waikiki. For the price you can't beat it!

Room tip: For a small ocean view (from the open-air hallway as well as from your room balcony), aim for something on or above the 8th floor.
Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank kristopherbaker

Mahalo for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad you loved our great location and comfortable accommodations Please come back and see us again soon.