“Delicious gluten free pizza”
Review of ZPizza

ZPizza
Ranked #990 of 2,632 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Neighbourhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Reviewed 27 April 2017

While on honeymoon in Waikiki I was looking for somewhere that did gluten free food. I saw online that this place did gluten free pizzas so set out to find the place and try it out. I tried the ZBQ pizza with the gluten free crust. I had vegan cheese and it was delicious. I went back a few more times before the end of my stay. The best pizza I've had, would love to go back here.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 17 July 2016

They serve a very good pizza with a crisp, thin bottom. We ha the morrocan one. Not really morrocan but it was yummy. They even served us some hot and crisp bread while we were waiting.
I truly recommend before you head to Nordstrom Rack for some shopping!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 18 April 2016

I really like their Provence pizza, and since it's only available by the slice on Sundays, I waited until Sunday for my Provence and salad lunch. My dining companion was looking forward to some Z buffalo wings. When we arrived, there were just a few dried out slices of some other kind of pizza in the case, so I asked when they might be baking another Provence pie. The woman working the counter said they had so many orders in the queue that it would be about half an hour before they could replenish the slice case. I refuse to wait that long for a slice of pizza, but after a few minutes discussion, we decided to buy a whole pie and some buffalo wings. Unfortunately, they didn't have any wings, so we just gave up and left. This restaurant desperately needs some competent, professional management. The owner needs to spend some time here and see what's going on in his/her restaurant. I don't think they'd like what they see.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Got out later than usual from an event and wanted a "quick" bite to eat. We have passed this place many times and it usually seems busy so we stopped in. Prices are pretty much the normal for the area which does mean that I agree with almost $4.00 for a slice of pizza. We split the Turkey sandwich which was quite tasty. It came with chips. While we were there a number of people came in and purchased pizza and salad, I think that it is a good place for the neighborhood. For me, there are other places in that same vicinity that I prefer for my food choices. However, I would give it as a good place to pick up some different variety foods.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Found this pizza place on the web as the wife is gluten intolerant. Ordered two GF pizza's - great bases and the GF mushroom dish is probably the best GF pizza we have ever had. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: December 2015