We booked at the Waikiki Banyan Condo thru Koko Resorts for our stay 8/18/2017 to 8/22/2017. We were happy with the stay but it can be better.
Condo Unit 2710 Tower 1
- 1 block from Waikiki beach (3 minutes walk)
- Fully furnished with kitchen
- Partial ocean view
- Excellent rental price $140+tax per night
- Free 1-car parking slot in garage
- 1/2 block behind a Catholic Church
- Close to H-1 freeway entrance and exit
- 3 1/2 blocks from a major upscale shopping mall (used to be the International market)
- 15 minutes driving from Costco or Walmart.
- 3 minutes walking from ABC mini market
- Washer & dryer (pay) in the same floor
- Combi door lock entrance
- Clean towels (beach towels provided)
- Free wifi
- Unit 2710 furnitures are dated
- Lack a security deposit safe in the unit
- Lack electrical extension cord for not having enough outlets
- No AC remote control
Other Services Not Used:
- Maid service $35 per day (extra)
- Changing new towel $15 per day (extra)
- Excellent value for the prime location.
- Other condo units may have newer furnitures or been renovated.
- Unit 2710 in Tower 1 was the only available unit with p/o view during our stay.
- We will come back to stay at the Waikiki Banyan but at a renovated unit with p/o view.
- View from the balcony and an early morning swim at Waikiki beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOOKING FOR JACKIE'S CONDOS? LOOK NO FURTHER, YOU FOUND THEM! I have several condos for you to choose from! Rates vary depending on condo, length of stay and time of year. FREE PARKING.. FREE INTERNET ACCESS... FREE CALLS TO CANADA AND US MAINLAND FREE USE OF BEACH CHAIRS, BOOGIE BOARDS, BEACH UMBRELLAS, BEACH TOWELS...ALL LOCATED IN EACH CONDO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE NO RESORT FEES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE Our condos are impeccably clean and appointed with comfortable decorator furnishings. Full size kitchen with microwave, range, refrigerator, and all the necessary utensils. There is a flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo with CD player and IPOD docking station, phone and A/C. We provide all the necessities for your convenience and also some extras for your pleasure THE FEATURES The resort is simply incredible, featuring a huge waterfall and Koi pond in the lobby. The recreation deck features a large pool, two spas, sauna, tennis court, basketball court, volleyball court, snack bar, picnic/BBQ area, and children's playground...even a putting green! You will also find secured covered parking, a convenience store, a coffee house and a laundry room on every floor THE LOCATION Conveniently located within a very short walking distance to: of course, the famous Waikiki beach, Kapiolani Park, Aloha Shell, Aquarium, International Marketplace, Ali Wai golf course, Honolulu Zoo, Movies on the beach, and the 'Rodeo Drive' of Waikiki, Kalakaua Avenue. Car rentals, a church, a supermarket, a multitude of restaurants, and shops are easily accessed. A bus stop is located in front of the resort which will take you locally or around the entire island of Oahu! All major attractions [Pearl Harbor, Huanama Bay, etc} can be accessed inexpensively by bus. THESE ARE NON SMOKING UNITS PLEASE NO PETS PLEASE I ACCEPT: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Checks, Money Order ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Waikiki Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Banyan Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Banyan Hawaii/Honolulu