“Touch of Italy”

Appetito Craft Pizza and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Appetito Craft Pizza and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #373 of 2,672 Restaurants in Honolulu
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We had dinner tonight and it was delicious. We started with cumin shrimp which we shared and the followed by a margarita pizza. We both had a wine 1 red and 1 white. The menu was perfect and the staff were all lovely. The prices were reasonable. They also serve lunch and breakfast.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Walking around and came across Appetito. What a great restaurant excellent service, great food value for money. Give the garlic shrimp all a genovese casarecce. So good we went back the next night and had the same meal. (Wan) incorrect spelling was a fantastic waiter kept on coming back to make sure everything was ok. Wish we had found this place earlier as would have liked to try more items from the menu but the shrimp pasta was too good

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Saw this place during the day and thought we would return for dinner.
Warm welcome but then went down hill. Confused menu choices.
Waitress was quick to acknowledge us but then seemed to lose interest. My husband got asked it he wanted a drink but not me, had to chase her for this. She then served me and ignored him.
There were a few tables that had left and so were dirty and there seemed to be a lack of interest by the staff in clearing or serving.
The quickest time our waitress served us was when she thought we had paid the bill.

1  Thank vickym405
Reviewed 8 June 2018

We had the crispy chicken, which was delicious. We tried some peppers, which were ok. They were not really our thing, but hey we gave them a go. We had a really good salami pizza. I had a couple of decent glasses of Chardonnay. My partner had a few different local beers, which he said were good . Service was fine. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Our first favourable impression was the nice young lady who greeted and seated us. Then our joyful pleasant waiter was most informative and forthcoming about menu and wine suggestions. My wife and I both had different pasta dishes which were delicious. My creamy bolaignese was superb and both dishes were reasonably priced. Wine however is quite pricey. The markup on a low cost basic Australian wine was astronomical. The venue and decor is nice with generous spacing between tables.