“Great service, huge variety of their beers, awesome pizza!”

Kona Brewing Company Koko Marina Center
Ranked #122 of 2,654 Restaurants in Honolulu
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We've been here before, and knew we'd be back for the pizza (!), so on this visit I decided to try their beer. I need to say that I'm not a beer drinker at all. That said, my husband loves beer and ordered his favorite(16oz see photo), our waitress(Tina)offered multiple choices of their many varieties for me to try. In the end I was encouraged to order (2)5oz pours,instead of (1)10oz glass,wierd but true.. I wanted to make sure my beer was cold enough. The pizza was as delicious as we remembered, crust is their handmade dough, toppings are fresh, came out super fast! Another memorable visit :)

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Have eaten here on a number of our trips and always enjoy the beer, burgers and pizza. Right by the pier with indoor and outdoor setting. Can get busy and parking can become full but it is worth the wait. You can always just grab a set in bar area. Good for work event, couples, families and groups.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Food was excellent! We chose to sit outside and loved it. Had pizza that was full of flavor and the service was great!

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

You get a beertasting to start of - food is good with reasonable prices - nice outside seating - very cool Hawaiian shirts to buy in the store

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant on the bay. Very chill spot to have dinner and some great beer. We went with the family and everyone enjoyed their food. The only reason I'm giving it a four stars is that there was a long hair in my son's food. The manager took care of it appropriately