“Amazing cream puffs, surprisingly good poi donuts too!”
Review of Liliha Bakery

Liliha Bakery
Ranked #2 of 35 Bakeries in Honolulu
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 23 March 2018

If there is one bakery that I will definitely be going back to when I return to Honolulu, this would be it! I love this bakery! Their puffs are simply amazing! I'm getting hungry just talking about them now. Since it was our first time there, we tried all of the cream puff flavors. They were all good, but my favorite, because I'm predictable and basic, is the green tea puff! We bought some on our way to Kailua Beach, and they were just as good as when we bought them! We even had some leftovers for our following day to Hanauma Bay and it was still good!

The poi donuts were also surprisingly good! I say surprisingly because we hear so much about Kamehameha Bakery's poi donuts. We went to both and both are good in their own ways. Liliha's was very light and flavorful, kind of like a Tim Horton's or Krispy Kreme donut, while Kamehameha's was a classic oily donut made with poi!

1  Thank EricandNino

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Great dinner. Crazy good butter buns and jelly. Very good karaage chicken and fried chicken. Very friendly service. Plenty of parking.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

We only tried their Cocoa cream puffs and Green Tea cream puffs as take-out. The cocoa puffs are a unabashedly delightful concoction. The best really. This bakery is open every day of the week almost 24 hours. They have a sit-down restaurant/diner area. Big parking lot. Friendly pleasant workers. All of our co-workers who hail from Hawaii unanimously recommend this place.

1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 5 March 2018

If you like cream puffs or as the locals call them Cocoa Puffs this is your bakery. They had four different kinds... yes we had them all. Very good.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Was told to eat here on our last day. Wish would would have found it on our first. Great breakfast, fun for the family. Amazing bakery.