8 people are viewing this hotel
Official Site
US$294
US$272
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$294
US$269
SAVE US$25
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Booking.comUS$273
Agoda.comUS$273
Hotels.comUS$272
All reviews aroma cafe maui brewing co front desk luxury escapes housekeeping department the cheesecake factory great hotel to stay a great ocean view across the street awesome hotel rooms are beautiful from australia partial view perfect location recommend staying here your doorstep walking distance
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2019

Lovely hotel & the best location. Hotel has just been renovated - very modern, loved the colours. Staff were warm & friendly, everyone more than helpful with any request. The room was very comfortable & very clean .. would recommend a stay & the view from the balcony was awesome. Great cafe & loved the Maui Brewing Co.
Concierge extraordinaire, Stacey Ryan, was so helpful organising my tours & helping with transport to a wedding - Stacey was the best & shared so much information. Thank you Stacey! Both Stacey & Malia were great fun, so friendly & glad I met you both .. a big Mahalo.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank robbiet341
Autumn H, Guest Relations Manager at Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2019

Aloha,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! It sounds like you had a wonderful time on your vacation. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and that our staff treated you with Ohana. I will let our concierge Stacey and Malia know all the kind words you have passed onto us! We look forward to hosting you again next time you are here in Waikiki!

Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel, which was very nice. Good size rooms, nice bathrooms, great views from the balcony.
However paying an extra $20 US per night for a resort fee was a bit of a rip off. This hotel is not a resort, the gym was a hotel room fitted out with a few treadmills & the pool was inaccessible because of the lack of shade. Also it was closed at certain times for whatever reason, leaving hotel guests without access. The lifts were a total nightmare, way too long waiting to go up or down.
I would recommend this hotel , however I think they need to get rid of the “ resort “ fee.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Eileen_V1710
Autumn H, General Manager at Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2019

Aloha,
Thank you for taking them time to let us know about your experience. I want to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered with our elevator. We are currently modernizing our elevators so they will be up to speed in the future. We do appreciate your patience. I am glad you enjoyed our beautiful new rooms and view from your lanai. We hope you will stay with us in the future!

Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

Great location right in the heart of Waikiki & all the action. A block from the beach! Staff were all friendly. We checked in & found a band aid (plaster) in the room. Blood on pillows. This was rectified as soon as I advised them but it was gross! They have us a box of chocolates to make up for it.
We were supposed to get free waters everyday & a couple of days were missed.

Other than that it really was a great location. Hotel was neat & tidy!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 828leahw

Aloha,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Yes our hotel is in a great location right in the middle of Waikiki. Close to the beach, shopping and so many places to dine while you are here on vacation. I apologize for the issues you encountered, and thank you for taking the time to let us know about it. This is not at all typical of our hotel at all and please know that this information has been passed to the correct management team. We hope to see you again next time you are on Oahu!

Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

Very nice hotel with very nice location, 5 minutes from the beach. Rooms are nice and cozy, with big flat TV, small couch and lovely view (from 24th floor). There is open bathroom with shower and toilet behind sliding door. The room was nice and clean. What I didn't like was long minutes waiting for one of four extremely slow elevators. Also, be sure to save some time for ques at the hotel cafee.

Overall, nice hotel with good location in the middle of heaven.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank PawelRy

Aloha,
Thank you for staying with us here at Waikiki Beachcomber. We are happy that you chose our hotel to spend your vacation at. I do apologize for the modernization of our elevators and the lengthy wait you encountered. I hope our rooms and location made a difference in the quality of your time here on Oahu. We hope you made some amazing memories and please come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 1 June 2019 via mobile

We have just returned home from spending a fun filled 9 days in beautiful Waikiki and staying at Beachcomber by Outrigger. Hotel was great very friendly staff and rooms where clean & comfortable. My best experience though was with Malia Akiona who was on the concierge counter. Malia was so friendly and so very helpful that we would find a reason just to go talk to her. Nothing was a hassle or problem and was always so happy to answer our questions or help organise our days. Malia made my stay that more special as I have come away with a friend and will miss our daily talks.

Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Road749300

Aloha,
Wow! What a great review! It is so nice to know all your days here at Waikiki Beachcomber were filled with fun! I will pass along your kind words to Malia, she truly is a wonderful asset to our team. Thank you for your great feedback about the rest of our staff and our hotel rooms as well. We always love hearing how much our guests enjoyed their stay with us! We hope to host you again in the near future.