Stayed here January 16-20 2012. It's a pretty standard hotel but has everything you need at a reasonable price. To get to the beach you cross the street in front of the hotel, go to the left a little bit and then there is a path on the right just past the Cheesecake factory. You get towels for the beach by the hotel pool (which is tiny). The International Marketplace is next door, lots of tacky souvenirs but the food is fantastic! The front desk staff were helpful and friendly and there is an Expedia concierge desk where they will make dinner reservations for you or they can sign you up for an excursion. We went on a sea kayaking excursion and it was fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu