13 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$468
Hotels.comUS$468
Preferred HotelsUS$468
TripadvisorUS$468
TravelocityUS$468
HurbUS$495
All reviews sister hotel across the street ocean view beautiful hotel automatic shades lighting controls dental kit open close daily excursions hot water kettle beach bag with towels toto toilet quick access to the beach breakfast downstairs reusable water bottles pool deck self laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2022

We enjoyed our stay at halepuna. Very clean hotel and the staff was amazing. Great location as within walking distance to many restaurants and shops. Only feedback would be the room service was not available during our stay and the only option for breakfast was at halekulani across the street, which was great but pricey. Overall great experience. We would come back for sure.

Reviewed 23 June 2022

Trip was a great one and the staff there was awesome! I was there from June 12- June 22 and it was a great stay! I will be back again! The front end staff is very welcoming and the valet is very friendly! They had my key ready for me when I needed it and made sure that my parking was available!

Reviewed 23 June 2022

My husband and I traveled to Hawaii for our anniversary and we had the most delightful time at the Halepuna Waikiki! The accommodations are spectacular, but more importantly, the people here are so friendly and welcoming. You cannot ask for a better place to stay when in Waikiki!

Reviewed 20 June 2022

Booked the Halepuna based on knowing it was part of the Halekulani family and would be upscale at a more affordable price and was right. Everything was first class, staff was friendly, helpful and seemed appreciative that you were staying at their hotel. Their 4PM late check out was a game changer, allowed us to have a active day at the beach opposed to checking out at 11 AM and meandering around Waikiki all day until it was time to leave for the airport. I'll stay their again in a heartbeat!

1  Thank Daydream528909
Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

There are so many hotels in Waikiki and I really wasn’t sure where to stay. I haven’t been to Waikiki in so many years. I saw that Halekulani had a new sister property right across the street and knew that meant it was probably a good choice. I was right! This hotel is beautiful and the rooms are so nice. The pool area is gorgeous and they make amazing drinks! This has a very luxurious feel and does not feel like I’m in a busy city. It was perfect for me and my husband. It’s literally across the street from the famous Halekulani and the beach access is steps away.

Its also right next to the Sheraton and all
the restaurants and shopping. Perfect location. I would recommend an ocean view room on a higher floor. We were so happy and would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: May 2022