“Good food at a good price.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #62 of 257 Restaurants in Newport
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Newport is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I have eaten at Paneras several times because everything is made fresh daily. Ther is evything from soups to nuts available on the menu. Short walk from the waterfront on Long Wharf Mall. It has convienent parking and serves all ages. Not very large inside so it offers more intimate dining. Coffee is made fresh every hour and the times it was made is on the urn. Good atmosphere and nice and quiet.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I always get great food at Panera!! Long line, but there were plenty of seats! Hopefully they install the self service register soon to help with that line!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Arrived with a totally full restaurant. But This Panera Bread knows how to move crowds of people quickly. Pay, get beeper, ten minutes food is ready for pick up. Can not beat this service with a big smile. Thanks.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We went to Panera for a bagel and tea. I had my rewards card and wanted to order my free bagel. My sister went first and her exchange went fine with her card. I went up and the girl at the register said my card was not registered. I get the emails, so I told her I was not sure what the problem was. She would still not give me the free bagel. She gave me a new card and told me to register it. I ordered my tea and went and set up my new card. I went back to the register and told her I could not register the new card because my email is already registered with the new card. I had to use another email with the new card. She rang up the bagel and I was confused because the bagel is supposed to be free. She said no, because the new card will not have rewards on it. I told her never mind. As I walked away she called me crazy to one of her co workers. My sister and I walked out.
I know it is just a bagel, but that was not the point. It annoys me that people who work in customer service are no longer able or choose to provide service.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I've eaten at several Panera's but wouldn't call myself a regular. This was an awful experience. Long line, unorganized, clueless and poorly prepared food. Definitely not the Panera standard I've enjoyed elsewhere. Avoid.