“Appetizers and ALCS”

Ranked #58 of 253 Restaurants in Newport
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Went in to watch the Yankees and have something to eat. Ordered calamari and loaded nachos which were absolutely amazing. The portions were huge and the service was great. Now if only the Yankees won.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Had a Lobster caeser salad and a Lobster salad roll with a couple of soft drinks. Bill came to over $80.!!!! Was unsure if being ripped off as they knew we were tourist or just a general rip off. Food quality was at best mediocre, and salad looked like it had seen better days, not fresh.!!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

This restaurant was a lucky find. My husband and I had just finished up a bike tour of Newport and were kind of tired and famished, so we didn't want to walk too far (or into the maw of the cruise tourists) to find a place to eat lunch. So we sort of ducked into this pub with the inviting open windows (do I bother looking for the door or just climb through the window?). We expected fish and chips but did not expect them to be SO GOOD. I did not expect the pub to to offer a Buddha Bowl on the menu--something that was exactly what I wanted (quinoa, avocado, broccoli, toasted almonds, yum). We split the meals and had a perfect vacation lunch -- a combination of traditional vacation food and something to fortify us for the rest of the day without making us feel sluggish.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I have never had a lobster roll. Figured I would try 1 while visiting the area. NOT good. Plus $27 for the smallest sandwich. Friends with us ordered mac n cheese with lobster and brownie desert. Their bill came to $46.00. No drinks but water. We tried to eat at brickhouse but a hour wait. We should of waited. There is a reason why brickhouse has a wait and this place was not busy. The MOST unfriendly Waiter practically thru the food on the table and never ONCE came back. Had to ask for bill from girl walking by asking if we needed something else.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I love it! I simply love it, the food is beyond great and it is not expensive! I went there as much as possible plus Mexican wine, lovely!