“Great find for vegetarians, salads, falafel kosher.”

Raw Power Juice Bar
Ranked #95 of 255 Restaurants in Newport
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 June 2016

We located this restaurant in the historic district of Newport near the courts and Touro Synagogue. It is small self-service restaurant with a varied menu of vegetarian foods, soups, juices and smoothies; it has adequate seating, friendly service and delicious wraps. The food was very fresh.

1  Thank Allan G

Reviewed 1 April 2016

We come here to gulp down some healthy juices after abusing ourselves at bars and restaurants in town. The juices are made right in front of you, and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Great find on our way out of town! Friendly staff, awesome selection of not just juices but they have soups, lunch items and breakfast too! Very extensive menu for a "juice bar"! It's too bad we just discovered this place on our last day! We plan to return and in talking with the lady at register we found out they will allow dogs inside!! Unfortunately we didn't know so I felt it was important to title this review as such so other pet lovers now know :)

We ordered the Green juice, almond power and a 3rd almond shake ,something muscle? All 3 are great! Can't go wrong with this hidden gem! Esp for a quick, for the road!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

This place has become my go-to place when I'm craving something healthy! I usually get a freshly-squeezed orange juice - if I feel like splurging I get some chips with the delicious avoacado-pesto-dip or even the Aztec Warrior Bowl.
Yes, it is more than I want to be spending on juice & food, but I have to tell you: It's well worth it!

Reviewed 12 October 2015

Great healthy stop in Newport. Smoothies, sandwiches, organic. The service was great and the food tasted fresh.

Been to Raw Power Juice Bar? Share your experiences!