“Not very romantic ”

Newport & Narragansett Bay Railroad - Dinner Train
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The food and service was very good. The singer's, while very talented much too loud. I didn't come here to be entertained. My wife and I don't need to be entertained, we have each other. The music was intrusive for something we are forced to sit through. Will I come back. No. If I were in a non rolling restaurant, I would be gone. They got louder as the night went on. Terrible night.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

This was a must do venue, we were able to reserve a couples table (extra cost) and the ride was smooth.

We stared late because of a scheduling conflict with another business using the tracks. Our food was barely above average but you pay for the experience as a hole.

Our night was a live music train, there is also a Murder Mystery Night. Try it at least once.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

This was an awesome evening event. My husband surprised me with a dinner train ride. It was a murder mystery. The actors were very good at improvisation. They even asked people on the train to play certain parts.

The food was good and hot. We had crackers and cheese waiting for us when we were seated. Then they served us salad and warm bread with butter. Next came the shrimp cocktail which were huge and meaty. The cocktail sauce was excellent. The next course was a big breast of chicken with a twiced baked potato and veggies. Last was dessert which was a chocolate chip cookie with chunks of dough and whipped cream.

Coffee and water are included. You are billed for the alcoholic beverages at the end.

Check it out. Great entertainment and fun.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent! Food was great. Staff was great. The show was interactive with the train riders and a lot of fun! Would do again.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

delicious dinner and good music duo playing thru the evening.It was a rainy day,but as were our luck we had a beautiful sunset as we ate our meal. Staff was friendly and attentive. A few negatives-seeing rubbish along the ride and parking a bit confusing.