“Good food . Bit on the pricy side ”

Marina Cafe and Pub
Ranked #88 of 253 Restaurants in Newport
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Specializing in local seafood, burgers and casual fare with an infusion of Caribbean and New England influences, The Marina Cafe & Pub located on Goat Island, is the only waterfront restaurant in Newport that overlooks the historic city of Newport and Newport Harbor. The restaurant has a covered and heated outdoor bar and indoor and outdoor dining. Come in your bathing suit or your business suit, the Marina Cafe & Pub offers casual dining in a fun and energetic atmosphere.
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Went in a Saturday evening. Food is great and the beer was cold. It was around $22 for a lobster roll. Food was great. My friend had a Caesar salad with shrimp. They charged $2.75 per shrimp. Which was a bit outrageous . The view was great .

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Seating outside at waterfront or inside at this wonderful neighborhood Cafe and Bar. Harbor Launch drops off right at front door. Nice selection of Bar Food or Full Menu, from great burgers to fantastic seafood selections. Beer, wine and delicious mixed drinks. Watch the yachts arrive and leave! Relax and watch the beautiful Sunset over Newport Harbor!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

This was the worst meal I have ever eaten in my life. My wife's fish and chips were burnt and my fried clams were disgusting. I should have had the guts to complain and send them back but I did not. I threw up in the car on the way home and then had diarrhea all night. Will never go there again.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I have one word for this place and that word is AMAZING! I'm not from around here and I've never visited RI before until just last week when my husband and I decided to take a weekend trip to check it out. We came across this restaurant and it was just what we were looking for. I'm a bit of what you would call a "foodie" so I'm always up to try new things and I have to say, I was truly satisfied. Great food, great atmosphere, great staff. Highly recommend !

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

What a fine establishment to relax and enjoy yourself while stopping in town. The staff are very attentive and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. A bartender even came out of his way. This is the place to be if you want to enjoy a nice meal in a good envieonment.