“One for the books! ”

Thai Village
Ranked #9 of 116 Restaurants in American Fork
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

We usually go to Salt Lake for some great Thai food but since we were staying in American Fork, we decided to try this place out because of the reviews. And it did not disappoint. My husband said that we will be back. My husband and I shared the Penang curry and the pad Thai with chicken. We ate it all! They also had great customer service and were very quick.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I stopped in to see if I could get something to go and they happily handed me a menu and took my order. The wait was short and the food was delicious. Green curry with chicken. A huge portion - easily enough for two. Very satisfying meal.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This is unquestionably the best Thai food in Utah County. Very friendly reasonably priced and friendly people. I would recommend this for a couples or family.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I first discovered Thai Village several years ago when it first opened. The owners and waiters are kind and don't keep you waiting to be served. the century old home converted to restaurant has an Asian flair to the Architecture. I couldn't get enough of the curry entries, the Fresh rolls and the curry stuffed. They also have a dessert to die for...Fresh Mango sliced on a bed of sticky rice with sweet coconut sauce poured over it. I gave up all fast food and became a regular at Thai village. Nothing has come along to rival it. the food is fresh, fresh, fresh. And so reasonably priced.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

Been going here for years. Always get the fresh spring rolls, my substitute for a salad. The food is in good proportions and tastes fresh and spicy.