“Healthy Bite”
Review of Chi Ku Restaurant

Chi Ku Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 116 Restaurants in American Fork
Reviewed 18 May 2017

People with dietary restrictions such as dairy-free, gluten free, vegan or vegetarian, will love this place. There are so many healthy options for every lifestyle and it taste good too. We love coming here because we always have leftovers. They also have delicious organic naturally made sodas that are definitely worth trying. Because of the quality ingredients they use it is definitely worth the price.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I really like their flavors. Always get brown rice and tofu. All the veggies, all the other toppings and cilantro and jalapeño peppers. Really good.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here several times for business and for personal. Infinite options. High quality ingredients. Great flavor. Very helpful staff with suggestions for trying new things. All in all, I think the best Asian place to eat at in American Fork. The keep in mind that it is a Asian fusion, it's not hi it's not Chinese it's not any particular genre of food just lots of options.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I loved that everything was gluten free (except the bread bun), locally sourced and with many options. The service was also really good. None of our group was able to finish the bowl as they are pretty big and the dessert was also a hit. Definitely recommended if you are gluten free, vegetarian/vegan or looking for an alternative Asian cuisine.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

I am always on the lookout for good GF food for my daughter who has celiac. Almost everything here is GF, and is fresh & delicious. I have been there 4 or 5 times, every time the service has been exceptional. The natural sodas are very tasty, and the kids meals (which come with a drink) are a reasonable price. The sauces can be strong in flavor, so sometimes I eat my meal without any extra sauce, and still there is plenty of great flavor.