“Excellent burgers!”

JCW's
Ranked #3 of 117 Restaurants in American Fork
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I forced my son to go grocery shopping with me so the least I could do was buy him lunch :)
We choose JCW's because I was craving a good burger. My favorite, and the one I get every time, is the Hawaiian bunless; it comes wrapped in lettuce. It's my favorite to eat this burger now!
My son ordered the Hickory Bacon Burger and couldn't finish. I finished mine because I love the burger and I didn't have any bread on it. We also ordered fries (which are yummy too!). We couldn't finish the fries.
The staff is always friendly and the place busy but clean. One of our favorite burger places!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We eat at JCW's often. We love their burgers, milkshakes, fries, sandwiches, etc.! We have also eaten at the Lehi JCW's since they opened it, and it has great food as well! The employees at the American Fork JCW's know us by name, and treat us well. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Everything is good here. Shakes are great and REALLY BIG. I'm a fan of the chili cheese burgers. Great place to take the family.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Oh my God if you've never eaten here before you got to try it they have the best chicken fingers of burgers I think I've ever had

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Best burgers around. And, don't pass on the soft serve ice cream-- best ever! The service was a little slow tonight because the place was packed, but worth the wait. We come here every time we are in town.