“All Organic Food that Tastes Amazing!”
Review of Wild Zucchini Grill - CLOSED

Wild Zucchini Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 October 2017

With such great tasting and well-presented food that is all organic, why would I only give it 4/5? The small restaurant is so packed full of happy eaters that one has to usually wait 20 to 60 minutes in line to get dinner. When they are able to open a larger restaurant, they'll have achieved perfection!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch and realized the menu significantly changed. No more pasta bowls. Toppings are limited. Newer items are not as good. So disappointed! Sadly I won't be back.

1  Thank Amy P
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed eating here when they had pasta bowls and a great Italian sausage. The menu recently underwent a significant change. The no longer offer pasta but have a rice bowl now. The portion size is smaller. The folks are still nice but I liked the old menu. Still a nice place for lunch.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I've only been here one time. It's a great quick place to grab a quick bite. The menu options are interesting and it has a very similar feel to Cafe Rio as far as ordering. My husband enjoyed the Piadana. I got a pasta bowl, which I don't think was the best choice the pizza and the Piadana is what I've heard most people rave about.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

This is a great place to meet up with friends or have a date night. We haven't visited with kids yet but see a lot of other families every time we go. Sometimes we share an entree and that is plenty of food. Or if we want leftovers for the next day, we'll get two and take some home. Very fresh food with great options for all types of dietary needs/wants.